• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts | EU [ELITEPVPTEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotHuahwi1234

Tribute
Reaction score
"Maybe we to have themrdenpvp teach to sword pvp?"
I think it was a joke because my Ping 150, and not as some players of your clan. And with such a ping I kill you quite easily. And if you seriously think that I Ez on the sword, let's check it out.
yub nice ratio u must be skill in sword
Guys guys, he's russian. Leave the homeless hobo alone.

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
"Maybe we to have themrdenpvp teach to sword pvp?"
I think it was a joke because my Ping 150, and not as some players of your clan. And with such a ping I kill you quite easily. And if you seriously think that I Ez on the sword, let's check it out.
the mr denpvp one love <3333
ez cheat
ez minecraft

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
im thinknig of getting rid austrians, maxim is cool but haven't seen arend after he got accepted and same goes to madluc.

sorry for posting this on the thread but i doubt they'll see this :/

AintoxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
We won against you guys 5-2 so can you put that up on the thread?

-xSteewe

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Right, I wasn't there for the CW so I don't know what happened during it, but looking at the skype chat:

The CW ended 10 minutes before you posted here. 10 f***ing minutes. I et that after disbanding and re-banding 3 times and finally beating us you're happy, but can you not? Surprisingly not every clan immediately goes to their thread 0.000001 seconds after losing and puts up their loss.

You then posted again 13 minutes later. Do you really expect us to be checking the forums every 5 minutes to check if we have a loss? I could go on, but all I'm gonna say is GET OFF THE THREAD AND LEARN TO HAVE SOME PATIENCE. xoxox
put up ur lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci