• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts | EU [ELITEPVPTEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
This is a phrase commonly used by nabs like u who have heard somone say "I cant be ARSED" and mistaken it for them saying "I cant be ASKED". pls

reegd..

yes<9 we still pro pvp
WeRProPvP

alexander123

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:S3nZ0r_YT
Name / Nickname: Allex or Allexis
Skype (may PM):SirAllexis.HD1
Wins*:65/425
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: Because i have a lot of experience :) {WarGodZ,OurSkills,Instinct,Heaven}
What will you bring to the Rasclarts? IDK :)

Kakor

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MuscleMan200

Name / Nickname: Karl/MuscleMan

Skype (may PM): Skype: pokeranger11 "may PM" ???

Wins*: Around 420/2000

Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: I want to join Rasclarts, first of all because its a strong and well know clan. I also think that this clan has a community that I would somewhat fit in with.

What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: I think I can support the overall clan by being active (3-4 hours per day). Im also a very experienced pvp'er this includes all the basics of pvp good roots, tactics, bow, rod, fns and of course sword. Im also a very defensive player. I'm good at communicating and motivating and I think I could help out in cw's since I have usually been the MVP of most of the clans I have joined.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: HohoHD
Name / Nickname: Eddy
Skype (may PM): hoho8976
Wins*: 400/3000 - 18/300
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: because im hot
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: leading

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:S3nZ0r_YT
Name / Nickname: Allex or Allexis
Skype (may PM):SirAllexis.HD1
Wins*:65/425
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: Because i have a lot of experience :) {WarGodZ,OurSkills,Instinct,Heaven}
What will you bring to the Rasclarts? IDK :)
IGN: MuscleMan200

Name / Nickname: Karl/MuscleMan

Skype (may PM): Skype: pokeranger11 "may PM" ???

Wins*: Around 420/2000

Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: I want to join Rasclarts, first of all because its a strong and well know clan. I also think that this clan has a community that I would somewhat fit in with.

What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: I think I can support the overall clan by being active (3-4 hours per day). Im also a very experienced pvp'er this includes all the basics of pvp good roots, tactics, bow, rod, fns and of course sword. Im also a very defensive player. I'm good at communicating and motivating and I think I could help out in cw's since I have usually been the MVP of most of the clans I have joined.
IGN: HohoHD
Name / Nickname: Eddy
Skype (may PM): hoho8976
Wins*: 400/3000 - 18/300
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: because im hot
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: leading
Just saying, if you guys are looking for clan wars and people playing MCSG then that won't be us. We're still active on our TS but we play other games and servers and don't do any CWs any more. If you're still interested then get on our TS and we'll probably be around: eurots4.gameservers.com:9501

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci