• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random chests

Should some chests dissapear only to reappear later?

• Total voters

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
Because of the popularity of these servers, people are playing on them all the time, and most have no doubt downloaded the map and explored it on Singleplayer. So they'll know where most of the chests are. I know that the contents of the chests have been changed compared to the original map, and that all empty chests are filled with contents different to that that it had before (even when the sponsors re-fill the chests halfway through the game). But we still know where most of the chests are so we all plan a path strategy to head to a specific location, grab the chests there then walk in a straight line to a specific spot, collecting all the chests we know are there. So what if you installed a plug-in that, when the sponsors refill the chests, also makes some of the chests dissapear and some not?

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
half the chest not in the cornucopia are empty to begin with even when refilled so i think they're working on that but yes i agree with you they should vanish every now and then or they should be randomized out of x amount of positions on the map

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think that half the chests out of cornucopia are empty, I think that it's just that someone might have got the contents first

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
Every chest is filled at the start of the game. You just didn't get there fast enough :p

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
no because even after the message "The sponsors have refilled the chest" there is still nothing in there
Please post the cords but they have a script that finds all chest so that should not happen

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
i can never get on a server because they're always full or in a death match sooooooo yeah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci