• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ramdomly died :P

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
I was one of the finale 3 and was making my way back to the corn after I hit the cove. I was attacking a skeleton when all the sudden I died and I saw fire on my screen(when the screens all red and says respawn). I looked at the kill feed and it says I was eliminated from the games. Some one please help because I don't understand. I wasn't hacking the only thing on my client is optifine. I asked others and they said they don't know that I just died. I was about to win 2. :(

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
That sucks :(
Where you at low health already?
Maybe you got an arrow hit.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
maybe you went above lava and caught fire. you can get on fire without touching the lava if ur 1 black above

Morgan_Ladimore

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with french, sometimes i just pass near lava, and i get caught on fire -_-

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
I was at full health and if i got hit by an arrow i would have lost points. I was on top of the cove entrance and I don't think there is lava up there. Wouldn't it say like Randard1200 went up in flames or like some special message because the one I got said "You have been eliminated from the games". I also died in one hit, if i was on fire I would have died over time but it was just sudden and I had full health.

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
I got on today to play and i found out that this incident leached 100 points from me. ;(

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I don't think it took points from you. The new plugin has the correct point values. Before it would add your total points + total points in a single match which for you is 89 so when it was corrected you "lost" 89 points from your speaking point value.

As far as the dying I have no idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci