• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS RainBow Forest

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
Name of map:
RainBow Forest
Lead Builder/Build team name:
CreepyVeteran
Game type:
BattleGrounds
Map description:
1 Forest, A Lot Of RainBows.
Video/screenshots:

Map radius:

Coordinates of spawn points if applicable:
Just randomly :p But the center of the are is X:00 Y:64 Z:00

I, CreepyVeteran agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks a bit too World Edited, maybe try adding some builds to make the map a little more interesting...

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
I feel like if this was a battlegrounds map there could be a few issues

Firstly, I feel with all the colors peoples eyes would really hurt from playing this map, It sounds silly however I know for one my eyes start to hurt with all the movement

Secondly, It seems abit to plain as theirs no real structures about

Best luck with the map though <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci