• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R U OKAY?

StatsIV

Platinum
Reaction score
Awesome thread, I like these kind of threads. Nice threads!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Mamiamato24 are you okay?

I haven't really been okay for the past year or two. Not suicidal or depressed, just lethargic. I thought I was having such a great childhood when everything turned sour one faithful July day. I was never truly happy about myself anyway.

And could they have at least used proper grammar? Is the "R U" really necessary? I know it's supposed to imitate texting but even I would spell it out if I really cared about somebody.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
No im not I cant get mg in cs because I always get dog trash teams (more like im dog trash) and it makes me want to hit my team mates with a bus. If you think this is a problem then maybe you're the one with a problem and I am the normal one?!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
If you're doing this for sympathy, then that's not funny to joke about. If you're being serious call the Suicide Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255

It's open 24 hour's, every day of the week. I hope you don't commit suicide, because life is great. Keep it together pal <3
If you're serious about what you're saying I really want you to get help now, I had to remove your posts for forum rule reasons but please.. I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm ok :). If I think I look good or whatever that is enough for me. I don't care what others think of me as if I accept myself I will have no problems

Narq

Survivor
Reaction score
If you're serious about what you're saying I really want you to get help now, I had to remove your posts for forum rule reasons but please.. I don't want to see anyone get hurt.
Wait I said something wrong? I was giving him positivity, and If he was thinking on committing suicide do what is best. Get help from another individual.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait I said something wrong? I was giving him positivity, and If he was thinking on committing suicide do what is best. Get help from another individual.
You had quoted the post i deleted so I couldn't leave it there

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Things get worse before they get better, and remember; if you're feeling that low, you have the whole community to talk to. It can only get better from here, c:.

"People will try to knock you down, constantly try to ruin your life, but just remember; everything will be okay. For all you know, that same being may look up to you some day."

R U OKAY?
That was a fine speach. Its kinda weird, ive met people who feel the same way I do and tell them its not worth it but in the end I can't convince myself that. When ur the one trying to help but u need help...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci