• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Qutie Tars (Free)

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-=IGN: LittleRawr_
-=Why do you want something like this :-: Because I really think their cool and I need an avatar
-=What color of heart (Or none): None please :)
-=Anything else: They are beautiful Luv you <3 Drift

CoolBritshBoy18

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CoolBritshBoy18
-=Why do you want something like this : it looks really nice and the minecraft art is nice
-=What color of heart (Or none): Red
-=Anything else: Black Background please

supdjoxy

Spectator
Reaction score
-=IGN: heydjoxy
-=Why do you want something like this :-: : Because they are really cute, and i need a new avatar badly D:
-=What color of heart (Or none): dark red
-=Anything else: i like trains

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
-=IGN: Quno79
-=Why do you want something like this :-: : It looks awesome!
-=What color of heart (Or none): None ( instead could i have Quno79 down the bottom)
-=Anything else: Whatever you want :D

Native

District 13
Reaction score
-=IGN: NativeTalent
-=Why do you want something like this :-: : It would look cool
-=What color of heart (Or none): white
-=Anything else: Can i have my name on it somewhere?

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
=IGN: zietra
-=Why do you want something like this :-: : This is the cutest thing I've ever seen ;-;
-=What color of heart (Or none): pink <3
-=Anything else: write your name in a corner so people can see who made this fabtastico thingy :3

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Think of it this way. Imagine there are a lot of people waiting for your original, free art, and you offer people to donate and buy their way past all the people waiting to get it free. Then somebody new comes and starts pretty much copying your art with slight differences and they don't have many people in the queue, people that were going to pay for the original art come to this for very similar art but don't have to pay. You lose the money that that person was going to give you. I hate to make such a big deal out of this but I just wish people wouldn't pretty much copy other peoples work. And the only difference I see between ouch's art and aedrifts, is that aedrift puts lots of shadows and different shades of color all over every edge.
Well if your making a big deal out of it,then make your own thread and come up with something "New".
Just leave the poor guy alone.He's trying to get on his feet seeing of people like his art or not.Later he might become one of the best.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well if your making a big deal out of it,then make your own thread and come up with something "New".
Just leave the poor guy alone.He's trying to get on his feet seeing of people like his art or not.Later he might become one of the best.
In fact, if amazing artists like Ouch claim that he's copying, it must be damn good. And he said he got inspired by Ouch. Great artists pretty much copy their teachers, but it's their personal skill that ensures they can even copy that. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
err, I said that a month and a half ago and I haven't said anything since, I obviously forgot about it and left it alone.

Reaction score
-=IGN:CrayCrayKrissay
-=Why do you want something like this :-: :Because ish awesome :D
-=What color of heart (Or none) Pink
-=Anything else:nopeee

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
-=IGN: RaRRwzX
-=Why do you want something like this :-: : Maybe YouTube profile pic?
-=What color of heart (Or none): none
-=Anything else: youtube: RawRRzX

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
-=IGN: Envokez
-=Why do you want something like this :-: : It looks awesome!
-=What color of heart (Or none): None
-=Anything else: Make it look cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci