• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting, Spyrew is gone for good!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there people of MCSG. My name is Spyrew and many of you know me as a "clan hopper", which can be very true, but i'm done with all that crap and drama. Many people hate me since I left their clans. MCSG has been a big part for me, and the most funniest (if that counts as word) things to do on mcsg is playing with friends and doing clans. MCSG has been a big journey for me and I love playing on my computer during my spare time. Pretty much a no lifer, my grades are pretty decent. As of now I need to focus on my grades and my life. Yes I am quitting MCSG and Minecraft. First off I want to say thanks to Im_Cozzy and HashtagForTheWin for introducing me Clans and thats how I started to be in the clan called "Desire". That clan had the most best memories and I wish I could go back to it. I remember when we scrimmed forsaken and we're so excited, it was a blast! Although when we were scrimming forsaken for fun, Toxicwasteii was in it and pretty much a couple members in the Desire were fanboying over him. It was pretty funny and I don't know... Another thanks to HashtagForTheWin , marchelloabc , Im_Cozzy and ipodahmad342 for helping me get really better at PvP. I really do have whole alot of fun practicing and beating some other good PvPers. When Desire disbaned, I was kinda bummed out, but I didn't quit clans after that. I continued to find a different clan, which was Inviction where I met whole alot of friends and It was the best clan I've ever been in. When Sim_Man and Frigid were leaders, excelent clan! On the other hand, I may have forgotten one clan when it was after desire. I'm pretty sure it was The Relentless where I started to no life and do the best I could do in that clan. @Sertfiedblocks was the most nicest leader and he even taught me some good life lessons on MCSG.

People I would like to Recognize:
HashtagForTheWin You were one of my most bestest friend on mcsg and the internet. You would always be there for me whenever I needed you. To tell the truth, you were the most nicest person and taught me some sweet tactics that were very useful in PvP. I wouldn't be here without you. Hastagforthewin do me a favor "Stay golden" - Ponyboy (The Outsiders)

Im_Cozzy You taught me to be a better friend and a better teamworker.

Trudairy You had so much sweg and you would always scrape me. Actually You would always make me laugh too.

@Miidnights OP PING

Marchello_ This person had alot of sense of humor and made me laugh way too much. Without Marchello, I have as much fun on mcsg.

Quisey21 Too strong, he's my bae

Toast3r_ Cute little voice <3

Synzt He was the most funniest kid evar<3 gotta talk to kennnyyyyy

Well Sorry if I didn't mention you're name here, I just didn't have much time and I'm outta here. Good luck to everyone one of you. Best of luck for my lyfe.

Well guys, thanks for you time. MCSG was fun as well it lasted. Now theres no more Spyrew clan hopping or no more minecraft for him too. I will be giving my Minecraft accounts to my really good IRL friend. The accounts I'm going to be giving out is CreeperGoesPro and @Mr_Spyrew7, Peace out!

- Spyrew:(
By spyrew! I'll miss you!

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck Spyrew and I wish you the best in what ever you wish to do.

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont care if I get a warning or whatever for posting too much. SPYREW PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, YOU WERE 1 OF MY FIRST FRIENDS ON SKYPE, AND I WILL MISS YOU JUST PLEASE AT LEAST BE ON SKYPE PLEASE

Zhaleon

Diamond
Reaction score
Spyrew. Even though you probably won't read this, and I didn't know you that well, you were still a great guy to be around. You bring everyone into a cheerful mood whenever they first hear your voice in The Prevail Skype/TeamSpeak. You were a great leader, and a really nice dude. Thanks man, for making everyone in Prevail happy. We will continue your journey for you. You will always be on our mind. It sucks to see you go. But I swear that I will never forget all the joy you brought to everyone. All your friends that you made happy, all the fun times you had with everyone. From the bottom of my heart I really hope you make it far in life, and accomplish all of your dreams. We all love you man. You're awesome. Farewell, friend.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Spyrew. Even though you probably won't read this, and I didn't know you that well, you were still a great guy to be around. You bring everyone into a cheerful mood whenever they first hear your voice in The Prevail Skype/TeamSpeak. You were a great leader, and a really nice dude. Thanks man, for making everyone in Prevail happy. We will continue your journey for you. You will always be on our mind. It sucks to see you go. But I swear that I will never forget all the joy you brought to everyone. All your friends that you made happy, all the fun times you had with everyone. From the bottom of my heart I really hope you make it far in life, and accomplish all of your dreams. We all love you man. You're awesome. Farewell, friend.
Get on skype. NOW I SWEAR IF YOU QUIT SKYPE TOO I AM SO DONE
No... Please spyrew at least be on skype for me..... Please
Good luck Spyrew and I wish you the best in what ever you wish to do.
By spyrew! I'll miss you!
plz spyrew no.
Sadly, I am going to miss you all <3 My beatiful friends atleast, I'll stay on skype sometimes when I feel like it. My skype is thespyrew. Again My last goodbye to MCSG and Minecraft :(

ChatterBOX

Spectator
Reaction score
Spyrew, I just hit 1k wins and I feel so bad. I want to be there for your 1k! You'll make it! Please don't quit but the choice is all yours <3 gl for the rest of your life!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci