• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quickest way to get a iron sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the quickest way to get a iron sword. My current route takes to long, and has a chance of not getting the 2 ingots. List your quickest ways to get a iron sword. I understand that some people like to keep there routes secret, but if anyone would care to share that would be great!

Also, you know the lever in the little hole while dropping into the water block at the bottom of the stone hut where that pressure plate trap is. What does it do? Does it do anything?

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Also, you know the lever in the little hole while dropping into the water block at the bottom of the stone hut where that pressure plate trap is. What does it do? Does it do anything?
testing something

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
There is an iron sword dispenser very close to the double stone huts in map 1, That's all I'm saying.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
most reliable way is to of course make a good route that has several T2 chests on the way as you not only get good armour but a good chance of iron and even diamonds

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you talking about the dispenser over by the room that you have to sacrifice items for items? Where you need the redestone torch and the lever?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone should stop telling others where teh secret stuff is, otherwise you end up with EVERYONE going there. It's secret for a reason. :p

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone should stop telling others where teh secret stuff is, otherwise you end up with EVERYONE going there. It's secret for a reason. :p
I agree with James, someone has already posted this somewhere else. ITs Stupid, you find out this, good for you, dont post it for general viewing. Then its not Secret?

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, is there anywhere I can download the current version? I know the version the severs use is edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci