• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Hancox

Spectator
Reaction score
1. number 2 cus there is so much to climb
2. my favourite tactic is running and finding chests
3. more places with crafting tables
4. the ability to go to the nether so it makes the map even bigger

Matthew Goodchild

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
I love map two because experience counts for a lot on it.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Run to the middle chests of the cornercopia then go off looking for other chests.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Chests that are more difficult to get to have better items e.g on top the the two towers.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
Invincibility for the first 10 seconds because I sometimes wait for ages and at the start lag out and get killed.

Also I would love to help making future maps.
Loving your work!

sammychunk

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed for the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.
can i help with building so can you put me on the white-list im sammychunk and i would love to be white listed oh and a tip make it look modern. if you wanna or castles

sammychunk

Spectator
Reaction score
1.)number two
2.)run of and find the chests
3.)maybe the chests could have better items e.g 10 steak
4.)not aloud to get killed in the firs 10-20 seconds because i always get killed at the very start

fongelias

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 2, it is very intricate and built in a way that allows maximum interaction, even when there are no tributes around

on 1, run for the ship, do or die. otherwise, go to the ruins or islands
on 2, hit up the parthenon, then the shoreline chest, forest and ship chests, then mushroom gathering for days

armor and weaponry chances of spawning. iron and diamond full pieces of armor should never be spawned. instead make iron bars or diamond pieces more likely to appear, have people craft them themselves.

maps for people of different rankings. Makes things easier. That would require a change in the point system though

Daniel Bryan

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? second one for sure, it's alot harder to find items if you don't know where they are, and the landscape makes for some interesting chases and risks.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? It depends on what everyone else is doing, if everyone is rushing to the chests, I'll stay behind and try to sneak past people and kill them, but if everyone's chicken I'll rush the chests.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? maybe some less o.p. items in the chests, seeing as everyone rushes them at the start, and if you don't wanna die in the first couple minutes then you do have to take the risks.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? more traps and puzzles, something I'm thinking of is an underground temple filled with traps, loot and puzzles.

ThekingNL

Spectator
Reaction score
i like map 2 because its nice and i know how to play it but map 1 is awesome to

my best tactic is walk slowly around and find chestes
no its just good to
no its just fine this way

Evilplan101

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed for the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.
Hello!

Hello!

I'm a fan of the first map, it is more balanced, there are more chests, and I love the wilderness terrain

Strategies: first map; head out, away from the corn, I know where chests are and can navigate the terrain with ease, in the evening I go for the pirate ship if I'm not already there. Second map; Head to the red-brick houses, get some food and weapons, then come back to the corn.

I would love to see a difficult redstone based combination lock (make sure there is a clue), which leads to an under-ground mine, chock full of mobs, booby traps and chests

In the servers I want a way to sponsor tributes directly, Maybe using points?
I also dislike losing points for death, I think that you should only lose points when you purchase items, or sponsor a tribute. back to sponsoring, I don't think you should be able to give DIAMOND equipment to tributes, maybe iron, stone is fine though,

Thanks Vareide, keep up the good work

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
Map one require more skills so that my favourite

Map 1: Take a chest in the corn then run to the castle area, getting some kills, then swim to the islands, looting chests, killing zombies, then go to the enchantment table and enchant my sword, back to corn to finish the campers
Map 2: Run to middle take a chest, run away folowing my route (not the village), go to cornucopia before night with my iron sword, get the corn chests when refilled, then i go aroiund hunting at days stay at corn just the moments when refilled, eventually win

One word, Brewing

Brewing, becouse it so lame to hunt down weak person for 5 mins

Ali Dashti

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like Map 2 because it is a bit smaller and it shortens the amount of games, but then again, the games are supposed to take a long time right? So I think Map 1 is better because it needs more tactics and that it has an enchantment table

2. Go for the chests in the middle, then squirm to the nearest outer chests. If I get a sword at the middle I would just kill everyone then leave to find more iron to make an iron sword
3. I don't play the vanilla version at all :D

4. Add a way to sponsor system to make the games more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci