• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map 1. You have faster games and less campers. I like hwo there are hotspots e.g. Boat
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Taking Paths. On map 2 I have a path mapped out where I can get a ton of chests and win without even raiding corn.
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
No plain iron. Put in iron ignots but no armor, sword etc. And no diamond anything.
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
More traps. More risk in getting chests. The ability to be Batman. The more hidden the room, the more chests inside.

And a giant Walrus Statue.
That is all.
The pink room was hidden with good loot, untill people found it and now everyone knows.

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

1. Map two is my favorite map cause. It's very open to ambushing and trapping

2. I rush middle. Grab something, run to the chest that most people don't know about and use that "Just finished building my iron suit!" to make them fear me.

3. More traps? Or making the dome a bit larger?

4. If you step off the plate you die?

AllstarBrose

Spectator
Reaction score
Q1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?

A1: My favorite map is Survival Games 2 because I like the whole city and it's really fun and hard to play on because the players get lost sometimes and have to find each other.

Q2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?

A2: My best tactic is to go all Chuck Norris on everyone. I like to get as many items as quick as possible and beat the crap out of everyone.

Q3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

A3: One thing I would like to be changed in the vanilla version is the fact that there is too much leather armor and a bunch of random stuff in some chests. I think there should be less of that.

Q4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?

A4: I think that more redstone puzzles should be added to the map.

Arjahn

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I really enjoyed the first one, it was simple and realistic enough with enough chests scattered about to be adventurous and it added a huge reason to look around everywhere. Number two felt a bit over the top, and although it looked great, the abundance of chests everywhere and unbalanced loot with ridiculously dark areas made it feel, not as adventurous.

2. Running like hell and trying to find some loot and a space to hold out in for the night.

3. More traps :D With trip wire coming out, make a bunch of Traps and explosives that go off (instead of randomly killing people, rawrg)

4. More traps, more redstone in general, LESS DARK AREAS. Not trying to whine or anything, but you guys really pushed it with the second map. You should ideally be able to explore by day and run from darkness and mobs by night. The First map had the perfect balance, the second one was ridiculous :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please keep in mind that this is only for the MAP, not our plugin! All plugin requests need to be posted here.

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
1. My favourite map would be the first one, while the second does offer a lot of eye candy, the first one has more chests, most of which are more easily accessible than the ones in map 2. I want map 2 to be my favourite, but map 1 takes the vote.
2. My tactics are to run into the centre, grab anything out of one chest only and then start on my pathway of chests. I usually play on the first map because I have a good path of chests to go through that usually ends near the pirate ship at sundown when all the chests are refilled. This is harder to do on map 2 since a path is harder to plan and chests are harder to find
3. Any traps in map 1 are ok (deep holes, un-escapable caves, etc), but the contraptions in map 2 made of redstone give other players the opportunity to trap you, most notably the basement in the house with the pink flooring behind the gas station, could we get rid of those?
4. If ever Mojang implement them, berry bushes, it adds more of a survival feel to it like the original Hunger Games. More rivers as well, with stepping stones, again, like the Hunger Games

CesarGamer760

Spectator
Reaction score
1. My favorite map is the second map since it features more exploration
2. Me and my friend just go for the middle, grab something and then follow our planned path

3. They should change the puzzles to make them escapable,but make them more common

4.You should add more chests to the middle, but make them harderto reach, liek make them elevated or in the ground

TheIrishPsycho

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 2 because of more chests and easier to hide

2. Learn the map,run for the chests

3. Escape traps maybe flick a switch and a hole opens in a mountain

4. Escape traps a way of evening the field

delfa3699

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I don't really know the names of the maps, but I like the one that is more like a forest, not the one that is like a city because there are more places to hide and sneak up on people.

2. When the game starts I sprint to the center on and grab whatever I can get and just run as fast as I can to get as far away from spawn as possible.

3. A bit smaller world so the games dont take forever.

4. You should make more chests and secret passageways and traps!!!

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Please keep in mind that this is only for the MAP, not our plugin! All plugin requests need to be posted here.
Might need to specify furhter what that means exactly. I hardly understand much of what's what, i'm sure i'm not the only one. :p

F3lino

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that this is only for the MAP, not our plugin! All plugin requests need to be posted here.

1.Forest map(haha)

2.Run and search chests(i'am brazilian , my english is very very bad)

3.More chests,why are people who already know where it has chests with good things

4. /\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci