• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidcrab

Spectator
Reaction score
1:I prefer the second map because there is many good hiding places that you can run to.

2: my best tactic is on the first map hope for good loot in C.C.P and run to the ruins far away and on the second one if i get good loot at C.C.P (mainly weapon) then i attempt to take it if not i run for the water tower.

3:I feel like on map 2 you should have city maps every now and then along the road say things like "you are here" in the center with things like"C.C.P" or "clock tower" around it so people know where they are.

4: I think you should have more traps in the world like the lava pits in the first one but in the second one so you have to watch your step
and spam guard would be nice!

p.s I AM a REALLY good decorator for old/destroyed houses like on map 2 so if you would like more help just ask!

dazfd

Spectator
Reaction score

1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?

The original map, because in the 2nd map the tall buildings are annoying, not only because of the risk of falling to your death, but looking on every floor to find a chest when there's probably only 3 chests in the whole building, and I prefer the forests in Map 1 because it's not obvious where you are, which is fun for exploring.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Run to nearest centre chest to see if I get anything, then run off and look for stuff all over, collecting resources, then head back to centre to take controll

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
More Iron and Diamonds around the map, because it seems they are only really attainable in the centre, and possibly a few more crafting tables dotted around.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
When you die or your waiting in the lobby, possibly more entertaining, also, different environments for each map, e.g. lava and massive underground map, snow biome map, jungle map, desert map

Stampy Dog

Spectator
Reaction score
1 survival games 1 because the islands around the edge provide lots of chests
2 Run to edge and search chests their
3 more useful items around outside (i once used my tactic and got to death match but had half health, a wooden sword and leather pants so taken out in three hits)
4 sponsors and improved training center with weapons that you could practice with (if you attacked another player you would be kicked)

Jake Thurlow

Spectator
Reaction score
1) I prefer the 1st map because it has as good amount of everything, there are lots of places to go plus I thought the second map was good but it had too much in my opinion.
2) Map 1: Go towards the host house and run past it because I know alot of the chest around there and then stay around the edge of the map. However if I dont have many items I try to go to the centre to get some equipment.
Map 2: Head to the village and then scout around for chests.
3) Make there be good items in more than 1 place so that the people who dont get to the centre also have a fair chance.
4) More traps but you can get out as long as you have skill.

toastman329

Spectator
Reaction score
1. My favorite map would probably have to be the forest, i liked it because it was a little smaller then SG2 and i liked the feel that it was a real forest and more like the hungergames with appropriate traps and secrets for a forest. PLus when it comes down to the final 3 or 2 people it takes a crap load of time to find eachother in SG2 then it would in SG1.
2. My bect tactic when im playing without a team i go for a certain area thats loaded with chests (that atleast have 3 or lower) like the pirate ships in SG1 or that secret house in SG2 so i usally skip the cornucopia, but when im playing with a team i go for the cornucopia while my teamates go for that certain chests load area.
3. Well the vanilla version can't really be helped because the problems are having to refill the chests, making sure your friends/strangers don't break the pods, but what i think might be able to be fixed is the crafting because many times people just break the trees and get wood tools then to stone tools then mabey iron, something should be done about that.

4. Nothing needs to be added thats different ;)

P.s I made 3 accounts for you to be king of the web so you should thank me ;)

Duncan Wickund

Spectator
Reaction score
1: What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
I enjoy map 2 because of the look of a ruined city. I also get a thrill off of moving around a building 100+ blocks in the air.
2: What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
I always try to get into a position where I can get the easiest possible kill. For example, knocking someone into a lava trap or off a building (The building part I have done before.)
3: Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Fix the traps in map 1. The traps I mean are the ones where you take a wrong step and you're stuck in a 3 block deep 1x1 pit. This is not only annoying for the victim, but the other players as well. I've seen players "glitch" out of 2 block deep, but not 3 deep.
4: Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
I've seen this in AntVenom's videos, and I believe something similar can be done for SG. Lightning Strikes that indicate player's positions after it comes down to the final 5.

kaner250

Spectator
Reaction score
when ur makein sg3 dont put in 2 diamonds in frist night and the people who spawn camp they will just get diamoads and owned use and put more chest in sg3 than sg2 ;)

charizard2222

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

Map 2 is huge and is fun 2 play on and i like map 1 because there's forests and there isn't much in map 2.
if u could have a map in a jungle or forest but have it be like map 2 just more trees and natural stuff.

Either team up and charge the corn or run away and collect chests from around the edge of the map.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
more arrows.....whenever i get a bow i never get arrows
more forests and natural things that would make it cooler.

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed for the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.

Marshall Merritt

Spectator
Reaction score
1. SG2,It has the challenge of hiding and fininding while hiding,seems easy,it may now when near mobs.

2. The tactic of hiding and the tactice of stealing(A.K.A. finding chest when near others.)

3. It didn't had much challenging places with mobs,but it had great area for tactics to take advanteges,so nothing to add but some mobs. :)

4. Not much :) or as not at all :)

Marshall Merritt

Spectator
Reaction score
1. SG2,It has the challenge of hiding and finding while hiding,seems easy,it may now when near mobs.

2. The tactic of hiding and the tactice of stealing(A.K.A. finding chest when near others.)

3. It didn't had much challenging places with mobs,but it had great area for tactics to take advanteges,so nothing to add but some mobs. :)

4. Not much :) or as not at all :)

Richie Fasolo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed for the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.
1. Survival Games 1.

2. http://bit.ly/LxiZNz

3. Those mobs in the daylight in SG2 were one of the reasons why I don't play on it much. Make sure there are no on land areas with spawning mobs! Make it feel as much as SG1.

4. Nope. If you can, keep it up with the hollow trees!

patchwarrior

Spectator
Reaction score
1.i like map 2 because of all the buildings which means you can sneak more

2. i run around and hide every now and again and when i see an enemy i either run or attack depending on what weapons i have.

3. none that i can think of

4. i think there should be some temwork puxxles in order to get items!(by two obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci