• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quackeryy's PvP Q & A

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, what are your thoughts on using critical hits with 1.7 sprint? Do you still use them and if so, how often do use them? If you could explain a brief strategy of yours for 1.7 sprint, that would be great!
There has been alot of arguments in using crits or not during. I useally crit quite often because crits = more damage. Even though you are required to fall you can just jump a couple of times crits can deal alot of damage so using them in mix can give you an advantage. Don't do it too often it slows you down.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There has been alot of arguments in using crits or not during. I useally crit quite often because crits = more damage. Even though you are required to fall you can just jump a couple of times crits can deal alot of damage so using them in mix can give you an advantage. Don't do it too often it slows you down.
Alright thanks for that! I think I've just got to find timing that works for me. :)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you have any tips for the bow?

Do you purposely try to get critical hits when fighting?

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you have any tips for the bow?

Do you purposely try to get critical hits when fighting?
Criticals are a big gamechanger in fight since it deal alot of damage so using it often may help but not too often.

Personally, my bow skill is decent but really to be good with the bow you need accuarcy and good judgement. Most people are predictable but sometimes it harder to predict some people. The bow is different then other items its harder to master but with bow there is no way to use it differently and be creative it just takes alot of practice.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to get combos using the fishing rod, fns, and sword? Or just combos in general.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tips for double teams or triple teams?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci