• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QQ Interview & Weekend 20% off sale!

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
I never cringed so hard in my life.

This guys just.. sigh

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought that the video/interview was great, but I was just going to say that to spotlight the survival games a bit more, maybe you could have showed the QQ and the actual ones with all the maps? The other reason I say that is because if I just watched that guy not knowing what the survival games are, and maybe trying some other servers for it, I would think that "oh great, there is a grace period." That would be my only concern, but otherwise, great video!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg.. Must.. get..my... plaque.. O_O..Droool..

I was pretty nervous but I think I held it in pretty well.
Pssh could hardly tell xD. But yeah, is that Mcsg first real kinda "big" interview? It was a bit exciting just seeing how big our community is getting here.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
It's funny, because when I found the top 10 leaderboard I didn't expect all this stuff to happen
Tbh I thought it was just gonna get swept under the mat
Pretty cool when I think about it

Enchant3rMC

Spectator
Reaction score
The sale is pretty good, but explain to me why two weeks ago the diamond donnor costed $60 and now $75 ?
I was trying to buy it, but now it's 15$ more expensive. I am unable to pay it until Monday so I won't get it 20% off.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I get some really interesting feedback but honestly love wearing them now as I do stand out. It's a great conversation starter as people usually come to you to talk about them. Met some awesome, local people/professionals wearing Glass.

I was pretty nervous but I think I held it in pretty well.
I actually agree with you here. If you are going to wear them somewhere then a talk show is definitely a great place to do so. As you said it is a great conversation starter and you look mega techy which will make MCGamer seem just that little bit more awesome as we have a cyborg owner ;)

I do a lot of public speaking myself and I think you actually did really well. You looked nervous but nerves help you out and if you weren't nervous at all then you relax too much and you forget stuff. I think you did a great job overall and you will have gained us a whole new group of members and publicity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci