• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PVP tips V2

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, my name is ChallengerSRT
And I gonna tell you some tricks tactics and tips

1. When vsing team of 2 or more,
What you would wanna do would try to run as much as you can. And if you have a flint and steel. Counter them (him or her) with the flint.

When killing people with weak things.

2. When with weak armor
Try to run into other people while escaping. (TIP1 when getting to the person your gonna get the person to distract him make sure you make a sudden change in you direction)That should make you get away .

When your poor

3.When you have no food and your getting chased. What you want to do.

You would want to get like a run up chest like in breeze island . There are 2 beach chairs on the beach. There is one chest under. 3/4 chance it'll have food .
Now, you would make sure there is a 12 block gap then you would eat any food you have.(Tip2 Try to randomly attack ( he ,she, them). Make sure you don't miss your sprint Key.

Inventory arrangement

WARNING DO NOT DO THESE IF THEY DONT WORK FOR YOU DO WHATS YOUR BEST THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE TO THINK ABOUT AND TRY IT OUT OR MAYBE USE THESE

1. Sword
2. Rod
3. Bow
4. Golden apple
5 to 8 food
9. Flint and steel

If these don't work for you. Use the ones you use.Im just giving ideas to people.( this is what I do)

Techniques are most important

1. The fishing rod technique

What you would wanna do is right click the fishing rod .Make sure the rod hits the opponent and quickly switch to a sword and start hitting the opponent.(tip3 When using the fishing rod don't right click for the rod back. Just switch inventory slots and walllaaa.
I'll give you a video because this is hard to under stand

Now we're going to show you how to strafe

Bowing katniss

To use a bow very well you must be able to estimate your opponents moves
Make sure you don't have a laggy computer that has under 20 fps. You will not be able to pull it off.
Usually the opponent does the same patterns try to avoid the bow . Repeat the pattern and you'll have some good skill with the bow.(tip4 in the middle of your screen there is a little dot that makes you accurate . Your bow doesn't go exactly where the dot is. It goes 2.4 angle diffrence.)

Hope this helped
Much love:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci