• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

---PVP tips and pointer---

Should i start out soloing or teaming?

• Teaming

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Soloing

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Unuxon and i just started playing yesterday and got my first two wins, I was hoping that i could gather some tips and pointers from around the community so i can learn more about PVP and how to do better at it. It would be great if i could get any types of tips on how to go about with teaming, soloing,tactics,skills and maybe someone to join a game with me and tell me how i'm doing at PVP. If you read my post yesterday about my first day, then you'll know it said i watched ThatOneTomahawk and Blamph, So i understand the basics of PVP. Alright well any tips pointers, or tactics would be great Thanks for reading!

I also figured out that i can make a poll with the post so i made one go ahead and vote!

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Try looking on the strategy section of the forums.
You will definatley find some tips there!

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Where are you from? If EU, I could teech u dood

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Play solo to get better. There's nothing wrong with teaming, as often times it's lots of fun,but don't always team. Soloing is the best way to improve at the game.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Play solo to get better. There's nothing wrong with teaming, as often times it's lots of fun,but don't always team. Soloing is the best way to improve at the game.
Alright, Thanks i was exactly sure but i kinda figured going solo would be better so thanks for confirming it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci