• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP orientated tower survival games map!

Do you absolutely love this map?

• Total voters

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been working on this intense PvP fighting arena which encourages players in to combat with smaller enclosed areas. The map is designed so that every spawn point has 100% equal opportunity with each quarter of the map being symmetrical with all of the others. The cornucopia is made to be dangerous so that players are encouraged not to camp in the centre and instead to look for combat opportunities.
The map consists of three floors. The bottom layer of the tower is where the corn is located, on the second floor there is an area which is designed with underwater combat in mind and finally the top layer is a hill with lava rivers and an internal cave.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ai10kvznxk2zj0s

1.png

2.png

3.png
4.png

I may open some of the sides of the tower on to a small island surround so that the total area of the map is increased.

Attachments

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
you do realise that a MCSG map has to meet certain criteria such as diameter of the arena

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
There can be exceptions, and this could have potential
yes but this is still far too small for a MCSG map but this could be used for other pvp servers, I agree it has potential but will need to be enlarged greatly to even have a chance at being a MCSG map

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
yes but this is still far too small for a MCSG map but this could be used for other pvp servers, I agree it has potential but will need to be enlarged greatly to even have a chance at being a MCSG map
static's map diameter isn't as big as a good ol' MCSG map AND it became an official community map.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
yes but this map is even tinier and lacks as many details
Although the diameter of the map is smaller the total area of the map is increased by the fact the are multiple levels, this does bring the total area near to that required.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Although the diameter of the map is smaller the total area of the map is increased by the fact the are multiple levels, this does bring the total area near to that required.
its got a few layers yes but my opinion still stands.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, but it would be better if you could make it WIDER and less LEVELS. I love the idea though!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think this would get accepted as a Mcsg map... o_O

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
this player was last seen october 5th so i doubt this is still being worked on xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci