• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP LAG xD

CreeperMarcus9

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, can u tell me any pvp tips that u can app when u play with lag?

Sorry for my English, im from Spain :)

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
If you play with lag, IMO your best bet is going to be mastering flint and steel. You will have a major disadvantage in hand-to-hand combat, and bows will also be fairly difficult to get the hang of. However a lot of good players have bad connections and are among the best PvPers on the servers.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you play with lag, IMO your best bet is going to be mastering flint and steel. You will have a major disadvantage in hand-to-hand combat, and bows will also be fairly difficult to get the hang of. However a lot of good players have bad connections and are among the best PvPers on the servers.
Fns will be even worse, you can't see where the other player is going...

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
If you can get good enough with the sword it'll be the same idea
With an fns you can theoretically deal damage without ever getting in the hit range of your opponent. Just like bow except less accuracy is needed

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With an fns you can theoretically deal damage without ever getting in the hit range of your opponent. Just like bow except less accuracy is needed
I can get hits without the other person hitting me

CreeperMarcus9

Tribute
Reaction score
Try downloading optifine, if you don't already have it. Download it from www.optifine.net. It increases FPS and gives you the ability to zoom in.
Also, try turning down your render distance and things like smooth lighting :)
i have the best things to reduce lag i have OF, game booster, the graphics in fast, and the particles decreased, Ihave all this things at the minimum and in the majority of maps i have 30 fps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci