• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Purifide(U.S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
#Retrospect would like to scrim you, if you wish to do so add me on skype at live:soccerbh99

PandaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: toolboy1728
Skype Name: max.carter911
How Active I am: 9.5 I am quite active.
Weakness: Fighting against teams of more than two and being F/S'ed I also cannot play on Icarus, for some strange reason it gives me 3 fps, and don't worry, I have a fast computer, my average is about 60 fps
Strenghts: Bow and using my secondaries
Wins/Losses: My stats reset, but I 1v1'ed the Now EX leader (Krazylegz, I think he's just taking a break) of purified and I won 2/6 and he said I am good at pvp and he also said that I should re-apply and he thinks I deserve to get in
Past Clans: #Kronos I was co-leader then left. But my stats are 41/945

I would like to join purified because I think it is a very good clan, and I have a friend already on purified and another applying right now, and they are mw3magestico and krypton_28 They are both good at pvp and I would say I'm just as good. I would be a good addition to purified because I am a good pvp'er and a good team player.

Last edited:

TheFutureMc

Tribute
Reaction score
Skype Name- thefuturemc14
How Active are you(1-10) 9
Weaknesses- blocking fihsing rods
Strengths- fnf,bow,fishingrod, running,SWord
Wins/Losses- 256
Past Clans- #Arctic,#Remebered,#Evolved
Why would you be a good addition to Purifide?- Because im a funny person and i am really good at pvp and gfx

Reaction score
IGN: Liquid_Unicorns
How active are you: 8
Weakness: teams of 4 or more
Strengths: block hitting, strafe, rod, criticals
Wins/games played: 640/2271
Why do you want to join purifide: I want to be apart of a well functioning team such as yourselves and want to use my skills on something that's more competitive than just playing solo.
Past clans: #superior #united #voltage

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Renegades we challenge you to a clan battle. If you accept pm me your skype. The clan battle will be first to five and soul's rules.

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
If you want to clan battle #Berserk please message me on skype live:mrsoccerboy1999

AmazingHunt

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype Name-ZACHOO
How Active are you(1-10)8.5
Weaknesses-F n S
Strengths-BOW, sword,fishing rod
Wins/Losses-17/375 (I used to play on a windows xp 7 computer that lagged a lot until now)
Past Clans-#Killems
Why would you be a good addition to Purifide?- Because its pretty hard for people to get away from me in a chase, and also, my friends, mw3majestico, toolboy1728, and are in and I fell EXTREMELY left out because they play with this clan now instead of me. :( Me and my friends also work pretty good together because we all know each others strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:

TehSteelNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
I was the owner of #Volcanic and we have change out name can you change the lost from volcanic to Sioux thanks

xKillemAll

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN- xKillemAll
Skype Name- rmcelwain22
How Active are you(1-10)- 8 (In 2 days i have to leave for 3 weeks to go on vacation)
Weaknesses- Hackers, Cheaters.
Strengths- Sometimes F&S and Bow, Mostly Fishing Rod and Strafing.
Wins/Losses- 11/31
Past Clans- Retrospect (Was a trial and decided to leave)
Why would you be a good addition to Purifide?- I think i might make a difference.

ABEL12

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Liquid_Unicorns
How active are you: 8
Weakness: teams of 4 or more
Strengths: block hitting, strafe, rod, criticals
Wins/games played: 640/2271
Why do you want to join purifide: I want to be apart of a well functioning team such as yourselves and want to use my skills on something that's more competitive than just playing solo.
Past clans: #superior #united #voltage
Accepted Rank Member

ABEL12

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN- xKillemAll
Skype Name- rmcelwain22
How Active are you(1-10)- 8 (In 2 days i have to leave for 3 weeks to go on vacation)
Weaknesses- Hackers, Cheaters.
Strengths- Sometimes F&S and Bow, Mostly Fishing Rod and Strafing.
Wins/Losses- 11/31
Past Clans- Retrospect (Was a trial and decided to leave)
Why would you be a good addition to Purifide?- I think i might make a difference.
I sent you a request on skype so we can try you out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci