• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge's Signature Service

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
- IGN: Mamiamacraft24
- Words to say?: Hmm...I guess just Mamiamato24
- Background? (SG Map, or if you don't want a background, like in my sig, just type N/A) Solar Frost
- Would you like your skin on it? That would be nice :)
- Anything else?: That's it...

J

Joel/MadDawg

IGN: SpammyAdams

Words to say: just SpammyAdams in a awesome font

Background: teweran 1 (my favorite map)

Would you like your skin on it?: yes please

Anything else?: just make it as cool as you can

I'll love you forever if you do mine :)

bobo_baggins

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Purge, and welcome to my signature service! Here you are able to request really cool and awesome signatures for yourself! I am an experienced graphic designer, I have been working with Photoshop for about 4 years now and I'm doing this signature service for fun and experience! Enjoy the service!
Rules:
- 1 per person
- No overcomplicated requests
- Have fun and share the service with your friends!
- Be sure to leave a like if you enjoyed your sig!
Format (must use):
- IGN:
- Words to say?
- Background? (SG Map, or if you don't want a background, like in my sig, just type N/A)
- Would you like your skin on it?
- Anything else?
(No, I cannot make your character hold weapons/tools, I do not work with Cinema4D.)
Queue: Green is Done, Yellow is WIP, White is Not Yet)
Q and A:
Q: What do you use to make your signatures?
A: I use Photoshop mainly and sometimes GIMP.
Q: How old are you?
A: 13 years old.
Q: How long will it take for my sig to be done?
A: Well, with school and sports, I only have time to create sigs on the weekends so possibly in 2 days or so, depending on when you requested your signature.
Q: Do you have a YouTube channel?
A: Definitely! YouTube.com/PurgesRealm
You can make people hold weapons in mine-amator (look it up it is really cool) all you have to do is add the character, add the item, add keyframes to both of them and click on the item keyframe and go to instances, go to lock to parent, choose the parent, choose body part and move it to the place it want it to be by going to the top one above instances ( i believe) and go down to posistion click it and go to rotation click it and move it around with the arrows around the item. Hope it was clear and easy to follow. :D

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
- IGN: ExKing
- Words to say? God forgives, I don't / My name
- Background? (SG Map, or if you don't want a background, like in my sig, just type N/A) Breeze Island
- Would you like your skin on it? Yes
- Anything else? Nope thanks

Reaction score
- IGN: TheFrozenPanda77
- Words to say? Just my IGN but with cool font!
- Background? (SG Map, or if you don't want a background, like in my sig, just type N/A) Ya the Teweran Survival Games 2 Cornucopia looking towards the mountains! then left side would be sg 4 and right side would be breeze island.
- Would you like your skin on it? No, i do not.
- Anything else? Can you make the picture be like this | sg 4 \TheFrozenPanda77 / |
| \ tweweran 2 / breeze |

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Format (must use):
- IGN: jockster2002
- Words to say? MCSG Pro
- Background? (SG Map, or if you don't want a background, like in my sig, just type N/A) Valleysife UNI
- Would you like your skin on it? Yes
- Anything else?
Make it spesh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci