• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
[12:07:52 PM] crinkle // julien: just to let you know I left pulse for good
[12:08:12 PM] crinkle // julien: and naive pretty much isn't a clan
[12:08:15 PM] crinkle // julien: so yeah
take him off you cancer cell

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright here wo go

WHO WHO is salty here the only one salty here is you the fact that you almost disbanded because of people calling this clan out proves it. And also you say I'm acting tough behind a computer and IRL I won't do sh*T. #1 you don't even no me irl so don't be so quick to judge and think I'm just like you, a little scrawny kid who gets picked on at school so he comes home and sweats Minecraft with his hacker clan lmao #2 Do you play any sports?? Have you ever been in a fight??? If I ever find I picture of you my god I would roast the living hell out of you #3 You can't buy booter for $1 duma*s and whoever tried to hit you off it certainly wasn't me. And lmao I should quit life?? Who says that you sound so retarded my god just disband you're gonna get caught and you know it (Not you your clan) just because YOU record the battle doesn't me your CLAN is legit and when you get caught you're gonna be so salty about and probably quit xD not that I care. And I can stay on this thread if I want lol.

The definition of salt

WHO HAS LIED TO YOU!!!

Preach it.

First off let me say that you actually lost a legit player and they he's basically calling out one of your Officers out....wonder who will leave next lol
[12:07:52 PM] crinkle // julien: just to let you know I left pulse for good
[12:08:12 PM] crinkle // julien: and naive pretty much isn't a clan
[12:08:15 PM] crinkle // julien: so yeah
take him off you cancer cell
If you are older than me and you try hard this game like how o have seen, that is just sad. I suggest you go outside, get a life, get a girlfriend...wait I forgot you're too ugly to get one.
You guys are the biggest corruption in this Society. Im not going to respond to your stupidity if you're going to act just like this. And yeah Crinkle "Left" ;0 ill take him off. hehe.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
You don't even know what society is. You are the type of person who in their dumb mind would vote for Bernie Sanders and his "equal economy". You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
LOL

WhyDuckOrWhyDonkey

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: only one IBeatUrHooHawwe
Ɲαмє ?:Marcis
Aɢᴇ:10
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #Haze
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): pvpcookie123
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: beacus i want to get more friends and get better and better at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci