• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Malignant

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: OriginalOutlaw
Ɲαмє ?: Ryan
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: None
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ):ryan_03292004
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I think that if I want to become better at pvp i need to take the next step, and I think joining this clan will improve my pvp skills and will grow a bond with other pvpers!

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
Ω Lєα∂єя(ѕ) Ω
[The Beat]

DᴀɴɴʏWᴏᴏ ϟ Dᴀɴɴʏ
what the acually fu*k they did not just promote this kid to leader my god CrimsonCA Yo drake please let this be the first clan we cb lmao I can actually record by then
Do I even know you? First of all hop off my thread, you're more active on my thread than I am. Second , do you have a life? Like honestly if you think someone hacks record them and get them banned. To me it seems like he has a clean record and doesn't hack so why don't you hop off? Third, Yeah sure we'll Clan battle but you'll end up like ancient and not post loss. LOL

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: OriginalOutlaw
Ɲαмє ?: Ryan
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: None
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ):ryan_03292004
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I think that if I want to become better at pvp i need to take the next step, and I think joining this clan will improve my pvp skills and will grow a bond with other pvpers!
Trial be active on teamspeak.

Reaction score
Do I even know you? First of all hop off my thread, you're more active on my thread than I am. Second , do you have a life? Like honestly if you think someone hacks record them and get them banned. To me it seems like he has a clean record and doesn't hack so why don't you hop off? Third, Yeah sure we'll Clan battle but you'll end up like ancient and not post loss. LOL
Erm crismon is way better than ancient

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
To me it seems like he has a clean record and doesn't hack
First off love the reasoning I mean I might as well take your word for it since you said so.
you're more active on my thread than I am.
That's actually sad considering you're the owner
Yeah sure we'll Clan battle but you'll end up like ancient and not post loss. LOL
I'm going to pull a divux and say you'll be lucky enough to get 3 rounds on us lol. Oh and also there will be screen sharing in the battle you all have skype don't give me that bs of how you can't download skype Andywoo told me himself, so since you're so confident in your members and leaders being legit this shouldn't be a problem right? And If you say that takes way to much time you guys legit choked on Valleyside until second refill then came down and you all died within seconds. lmao

Last edited:

4v20

Spectator
Reaction score
someone that would kick your ass in real life kid.

I don't sweat this game like you do fag. I could drop you
xddddddd I'll drop you in this shitty block game and in real life kid

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
First off love the reasoning I mean I might as well take your word for it since you said so.
I'm going to pull a divux and say you'll be lucky enough to get 3 rounds on us. Oh and also there will be screen sharing in the battle you all have skype don't give me that bs of how you can't download skype Andywoo told me himself so since you're so confident in your members and leaders being legit this shouldn't be a problem right? And If you say that takes way to much time you guys legit choked on Valleyside until second refill then came down and you all died within seconds. lmao
Lol We dont have to screen share kiddo. Ill do it cause I dont care, but ill have skype closed and recording the whole battle. Ssing me wont get you anywhere, but feel free to see my members Opinions.

Reaction score
I'm going to pull a divux and say you'll be lucky enough to get 3 rounds on us lol. Oh and also there will be screen sharing in the battle you all have skype don't give me that bs of how you can't download skype Andywoo told me himself, so since you're so confident in your members and leaders being legit this shouldn't be a problem right? And If you say that takes way to much time you guys legit choked on Valleyside until second refill then came down and you all died within seconds. lmao
but u got ninjaed by me on another valley game along with Miguel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci