• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US] Temporary thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deqk

Career
Reaction score
meh, im back.
IGN / AƖтѕ: Dekqz / Secret alt ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)
Ɲαмє: Lean
Aɢᴇ: 14
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Uhm, Nobility, Proximity, Predators trial, Electrics, Rains, Amazing, and other.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): nsmlen
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?:I want to go because it is a good clan with good people, and I want to be part of the.
I have really wanted to be part
gl boys
crinkleg0d xdxdxdxd

Pulsee

Spectator
Reaction score
Where's the loss to carnage at doe? lol
This is just a temporary thread. Until the owner is unbanned on the main forumns account he cant do anything. So we will post it on the main. I only have this for the roster page. But this forum account is going to get delted in 3 days

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Just so you know, don't feel nice you beat us because of you guys dqed us. Remember the actual score was 5-2 for Desolate. You guys are one of the worst clans out there, we 3v7 you guys last round, shows your great skill level!
I don't know what everyone in our clan was doing that last round tbh. We were up by 4 but yet almost everyone from our clan was just running around with no armor not getting routes lol

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know what everyone in our clan was doing that last round tbh. We were up by 4 but yet almost everyone from our clan was just running around with no armor not getting routes lol
The first four guys that died actually had like 5-6.5 armor bars, while one of our guys had like 5.5 diamond sword, and the other two had like 3 armor bars wood swords. I'm sorry but that was sad to witness.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
The first four guys that died actually had like 5-6.5 armor bars, while one of our guys had like 5.5 diamond sword, and the other two had like 3 armor bars wood swords. I'm sorry but that was sad to witness.
i still don't know what they were doing

Pulsee

Spectator
Reaction score
ikr lmao i shoulda just kicked the remaining kids

Pulsee

Spectator
Reaction score
damn i was hoping you guys would disband after the forum ban
Go back to Harmony randy, what happened to "carrying" them. We just smacked them in a scrim yesterday lmao it kinda gets boring smacking the same clan over and over

OmegaeSports

Survivor
Reaction score
Go back to Harmony randy, what happened to "carrying" them. We just smacked them in a scrim yesterday lmao it kinda gets boring smacking the same clan over and over
lol nice one

"Scrimming them" I wasn't on? Want me too carry from my phone?
lmao it kinda gets boring getting hacked on by the same clan over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci