• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Publicly Available Plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm looking to start up my own mcsg tournaments and the biggest problem i'm having is with the chests. Other plugins do the same as the mcsg plugin with chests randomly being filled and restocked. But you cant set any tier of the chests or set the kind of items you want available. I'm regularly ending up with iron swords in tier 1 chests and no diamonds to be found anywhere, which doesn't really fit in with the standard mcsg game play.

I know that there are probably a lot of problems with releasing this, i.e players making their own versions of the game and such. But just wondering if there is anything you can do.

Thanks!

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Nope, trust me on this one, there is no way they will give it away

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Our plugin is 100% custom. Its more precious to the Dev. Team than their own families!

Well... Maybe not... but its still way up there :p

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's like Microsoft giving you 50% of there shares.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Haha, yeh. Just really struggling to emulate mcsg on my own server right now :,(

Cheers anyway ;)

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
You could probably talk to Chad and give him some money so that the tournament could be played in one of MCSG server, so that you do not need to make your own plugin and hardly manage the server.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
You could probably talk to Chad and give him some money so that the tournament could be played in one of MCSG server, so that you do not need to make your own plugin and hardly manage the server.
Talking to chad seems to be a problem right now xD cant seem to contact him at all :(

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, im trying my best to find out if this is an option. Il hopefully get in touch with him later today.

I had this idea a while back so its funny you mentioned it :p But we are deviating from the topic of this thread xD

Thanks.

Question answerd you can lock the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci