• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Professional Graphics-Loco's Graphics

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I guess no one enjoys my graphics huh? Guess I should improve... :c
It's not that no one likes your graphics, but not many of us are willing to pay for something we can get for free.. As joshbillyjoe said, you should start out with a thread being free, and if it gets popular you can start adding prices.

Last edited:

Gamerloco33

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright guys! I have updated my thread with new and improved graphics! :D Take a look! Thanks!
-Gamerloco33

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I have some ideas to buy, how much would these two things cost? 1: avatar (for MCSG profile pic) and a banner or a large picture with unchartedboss and I leaning back to back, in a cool position? It would be really cool of the background could be the cornucopia of SG4 or SG Highway. Thank you for your time, tell me the price then we can discus more on Skype!

Gamerloco33

Tribute
Reaction score
I have some ideas to buy, how much would these two things cost? 1: avatar (for MCSG profile pic) and a banner or a large picture with unchartedboss and I leaning back to back, in a cool position? It would be really cool of the background could be the cornucopia of SG4 or SG Highway. Thank you for your time, tell me the price then we can discus more on Skype!
Well a profile picture is $2, and normally a banner is $4, but if that's two much I can drop the banner price, considering you're purchasing a combo. Lets make the banner $3? Total would be $5. I am free to Skype this weekend we can talk more on Skype. It is Gamerloco33. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci