• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BenjaCanadian
Wins: 370
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):live:josemacias.2003 (It's my brother skype but he dosen't uses it anymore)
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: flint and steel, Fighting with swords, Bows (Still practicing but getting better with it), Taking team's down.
PVP Weaknesses: Very good people that pvp, Sometimes good bow users.
How active are you?(1-10): 10
How would you help Prodigious?: I Will be active and help by donate money to help the ts (I do have to know this clan for a very long time then I will donate) and I will particapate in CB,Scrims,etc. and anything you need.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?:Because the clan I'm in is breaking down so I Decide to myself Leaving the clan will be a better thing due to the clan starting to disband also I figure this clan look's very nice so i decided to apply Plus in the other hand I really like this clan how it is so also i'm looking to join a clan with Teamspeak and very nice people that's the reasons i want to join .
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: No but I'm looking foward to talking with The members and captains and leaders.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I will start with doing some pvp practice and i will also Be a very nice leader and i will not disrespect I Really don't know what i would do (._.)
accepted for leader

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):live:josemacias.2003 (It's my brother skype but he dosen't uses it anymore)
PVP Strengths: flint and steel, Fighting with swords, Bows (Still practicing but getting better with it), Taking team's down.
How would you help Prodigious?: I Will be active and help by donate money to help the ts (I do have to know this clan for a very long time then I will donate) and I will particapate in CB,Scrims,etc. and anything you need.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?:Because the clan I'm in is breaking down so I Decide to myself Leaving the clan will be a better thing due to the clan starting to disband also I figure this clan look's very nice so i decided to apply Plus in the other hand I really like this clan how it is so also i'm looking to join a clan with Teamspeak and very nice people that's the reasons i want to join .
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: No but I'm looking foward to talking with The members and captains and leaders.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I will start with doing some pvp practice and i will also Be a very nice leader and i will not disrespect I Really don't know what i would do (._.)
Someones gotta learn how to read

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, I am sorry for me leaving. But getting tagged in posts saying this is my fault isn't really necessary. I feel awful as it is and now I feel even worse. I gave frog some warnings and I finally couldn't take it anymore, I truly am sorry and I hope to see this clan again. Sad to see you go Prodigious, It was fun while it lasted. Love you all, :(

Reaction score
Guys, I am sorry for me leaving. But getting tagged in posts saying this is my fault isn't really necessary. I feel awful as it is and now I feel even worse. I gave frog some warnings and I finally couldn't take it anymore, I truly am sorry and I hope to see this clan again. Sad to see you go Prodigious, It was fun while it lasted. Love you all, :(
I was joshing Derik :p

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Your application has been accepted!! Your rank is you're an Idiot!

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Yurleth, on behalf of #Evolution Would like to have a scrim/clanbattle. If you want to, add me on skype yurlethmc if you don't, just simply reply with a No. Have a nice day!

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
I Yurleth, on behalf of #Evolution Would like to have a scrim/clanbattle. If you want to, add me on skype yurlethmc if you don't, just simply reply with a No. Have a nice day!
1v1 or 0v1. In 4 minutes maybe? We only play on TSG1 treacherous heights insanity cause, lost ride and sg 7

PM me for even more details have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci