• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, I think I'm going to disband the clan. I just feel that the vibe is gone, and my final attempt to recruit my old friends back into the clan did not happen. It was a great run and I WILL STILL BE TALKING TO YOU GUYS(not as much). Thank you guys so much for staying in this clan, it means a lot to me, but I feel as if its but to put this dog down. audios, and don't be losers ;)

michael harmon - Mikey, thanks for helping with this clan. You did a lot of work even tho some may have thought other wise. I will still be talking to you and you will be making fun of my bow skills in the future, I can't wait for it.

ThatCoolCucumber - One of my best decisions was giving you a chance in this clan, you became one of its most essential players and one of my closest friend on this game, wherever you go if you go anywhere wish you much luck. And our convo with Ryan and Charlie is not finished <3

blackhawk1354 - Your awful. jk ily bb, see you in the summer.

endthebean - You were going to be the next captain, so you can crown that if you like ;)

gavinawesomeMCSG - Your a scrub who i've
known for a while, sad to say you improved a lot.

Confuzzled - Charlie, you were always a chill and cool with most of the people in clan, along with becoming a trusted member you were also being the next captain m9 c:

JrNoobHD - Not writing anything for you cause you will rage about it.

xExtend - Your prob and gonna charge you ion cannon to shoot your laser to boot me offline when I make fun of your randy clans that I have to clutch to win right? ;)

Sorry, but everyone who is in the clan and was in it, thank you for making it have some sort of legacy here at the Mcsg community, wish you guys luck. Hope you understand :c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci