• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application: Listen guys, I know I have a bad reputation for all sorts of things, but I really do think that I deserve at least one chance. I know this will most likely have a slim ending but I must try.
Minecraft IGN:IxLegendz and Velusive, I know my ratio is bad, but i can prove my skills if needed
Wins:220 on IxLegendz and I got my little brother IxMeowz 14 wins, again i know i dont have great stats but I feel that the pvp aspect of it, now with a new keyboard a gaming mouse, I feel as if I have a chance to compete with all great players!
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Of course! I have both!
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):ixlegendz would be my skype contact name.
Do you have a Microphone?:Turtle Beach P11's
PVP Strengths:Deffintly my number one being my bow, I feel That one of my biggest strengths is calculating the distance of my arrow to the player. I feel that is my #1. My number 2 would be my rod, with this I can propel and push the player away from me and get a jump crit 60% of the time. I have a mouse macro to switch over to my fishing rod and then number key to y 1. Mu #3 strength is my FnS. Flipzyy has taught me well from past clans to be able to use the FnS tactics to my advantage! Those are my pvp strengths!
PVP Weaknesses:Taking on teams that include more than 2 without FnS!
How active are you?(1-10):7 (will be a ten when I get my computer back in a week or so but for now i can just use my brothers or my sisters laptops!)
How would you help this Prodigious?: I know from past experiences that I have good leadership skills, thus creating a plethora of chances for me to prove I can help this clan. I feel my pvp is a good fit to the lineup and want to do as much as I can as a player
Why do you want to join Prodigious? Because, Frog, your clans go far, look at how well Sovereign has done all because you created it, I have a feeling this will be the same way, I know that I have clan hopped a lot really, but I promise that I will stay with this clan through thick and thin to help thrive.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Currently, I have played with all members in the clan, even know its only 3 people, all of them I have interacted/played with

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Application
Minecraft IGN:Chris_hill12
Wins:471
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):i dont want to say it publicly
Do you have a Microphone?:yes
PVP Strengths:ummm bow and fishing rod and sword
PVP Weaknesses:um flint and steel soetimes
How active are you?(1-10):5 1/2
How would you help this Prodigious?:by helping it win the clan battles
Why do you want to join Prodigious?:cause my friend told me about this clan and it is a good clan
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:Flipzyy
Minecraft IGN:Synd87
Wins:735 I just got back from my month break
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):beapro12
Do you have a Microphone?:yes
PVP Strengths:My pvp strengths would have to be melee,strafing, and fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses:My weaknesses are getting lit on fire,lava(I hate laaavvvvaa, and water fights
How active are you?(1-10):now ill Probally be a 7 due to school but winter vaca a 10 all day er day
How would you help the Prodigies? Well I'm very skilled at pvp, I'm very stratigic for clan battles and I'm very good listening to other clan leaders.
Why do you want to join Prodigies? Well like I said I just got back from my break and looking for a great clan to join and improve on so we can be one of the best. Also lots of friends.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan? Yes everyone.
[Application]
Minecraft IGN: DELTRIX_HD
Wins: 175
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: I have skype but I can also download teamspeak.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): superspy832
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: strafing and fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses: bow
How active are you?(1-10): 8
How would you help this Prodigious?: I would help Prodigious by always being there to help the clan in clan battles and would always try my best to help everyone out.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I want to join Prodigious because i love playing survival games competitively and I want to help the clan be successful.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: yes i have played with Flipzyy.
Minecraft IGN: stealthjet45/KamikazeGames
Wins: 281
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): Flipzyy knows if I accept and I don't get around
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: Melee, the bow (Im not amazing), ice, water, flint and steel, teams (mostly 2 teams but 3's are not impossible) Parkour
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 + (But sometimes 3's are manageable if not decked) Fishing rod (Kind of, judge for yourself if I am accepted)
How active are you?(1-10): well, due to homework and school, I guess about a 3 or 4 because I have limited on Friday, about 4 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
How would you help this Prodigious?: I would contribute to the clan, and hopefully help win some clan battles.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I like to surround myself with great PvPers so I can continue to learn and get better.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: I have played with Flipzyy.
Application: Listen guys, I know I have a bad reputation for all sorts of things, but I really do think that I deserve at least one chance. I know this will most likely have a slim ending but I must try.
Minecraft IGN:IxLegendz and Velusive, I know my ratio is bad, but i can prove my skills if needed
Wins:220 on IxLegendz and I got my little brother IxMeowz 14 wins, again i know i dont have great stats but I feel that the pvp aspect of it, now with a new keyboard a gaming mouse, I feel as if I have a chance to compete with all great players!
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Of course! I have both!
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):ixlegendz would be my skype contact name.
Do you have a Microphone?:Turtle Beach P11's
PVP Strengths:Deffintly my number one being my bow, I feel That one of my biggest strengths is calculating the distance of my arrow to the player. I feel that is my #1. My number 2 would be my rod, with this I can propel and push the player away from me and get a jump crit 60% of the time. I have a mouse macro to switch over to my fishing rod and then number key to y 1. Mu #3 strength is my FnS. Flipzyy has taught me well from past clans to be able to use the FnS tactics to my advantage! Those are my pvp strengths!
PVP Weaknesses:Taking on teams that include more than 2 without FnS!
How active are you?(1-10):7 (will be a ten when I get my computer back in a week or so but for now i can just use my brothers or my sisters laptops!)
How would you help this Prodigious?: I know from past experiences that I have good leadership skills, thus creating a plethora of chances for me to prove I can help this clan. I feel my pvp is a good fit to the lineup and want to do as much as I can as a player
Why do you want to join Prodigious? Because, Frog, your clans go far, look at how well Sovereign has done all because you created it, I have a feeling this will be the same way, I know that I have clan hopped a lot really, but I promise that I will stay with this clan through thick and thin to help thrive.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Currently, I have played with all members in the clan, even know its only 3 people, all of them I have interacted/played with
You all we be put on trial. I need to be sure you will be commited to the clan, and are staying true to your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci