• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys i had fun while it lasted but i think i am going to go back to my home Insidious. I really enjoyed it while it lasted, and i also got to meet some new people. I would stay but i feel that i haven't reached the level of skill u guys are at, but maybe when i get better i will comeback. I hope that we can all still be friends especially Flipzyy PuffyCottonCandy and MrBlocksterMan , and with that i say good bye.

Reaction score
Well guys i had fun while it lasted but i think i am going to go back to my home Insidious. I really enjoyed it while it lasted, and i also got to meet some new people. I would stay but i feel that i haven't reached the level of skill u guys are at, but maybe when i get better i will comeback. I hope that we can all still be friends especially Flipzyy [SIZE=7]PuffyCottonCandy[/SIZE] and MrBlocksterMan , and with that i say good bye.
tryin to steal flipzyy's pussayyy?

Reactions: Hks

VitalityBeast

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys i had fun while it lasted but i think i am going to go back to my home Insidious. I really enjoyed it while it lasted, and i also got to meet some new people. I would stay but i feel that i haven't reached the level of skill u guys are at, but maybe when i get better i will comeback. I hope that we can all still be friends especially Flipzyy PuffyCottonCandy and MrBlocksterMan , and with that i say good bye.
Damn I'm not even included ;-;

Chipyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: chip27
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 938/4214
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): yoyokid27
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, Fns, Bow
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: haxors and Ehco
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 9
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Scrims and battles
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: friends and fun
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Yes
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? im not going to get that so it doesnt matter

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: chip27
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 938/4214
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): yoyokid27
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, Fns, Bow
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: haxors and Ehco
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 9
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Scrims and battles
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: friends and fun
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Yes
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? im not going to get that so it doesnt matter
Accepted also roluxe has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci