• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[Application] #staytilldisband#Ifever
Minecraft IGN: conreuss
Wins: 900+
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Ye

Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): conreuss
Do you have a Microphone?:ye
PVP Strengths:none
PVP Weaknesses:everything

How active are you?(1-10):7
How would you help Prodigious?:By staying
Why do you want to join Prodigious?:so i can prove i can stay in her
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:no only cucumber but hes a noob
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it?Ill never get that so nothing
Accepted

blotz_g2

Diamond
Reaction score
Your TS IP doesn't work on the front page.... is there an alternative IP or something?

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Your TS IP doesn't work on the front page.... is there an alternative IP or something?
We have like 13 people on, I think it works. Double check the ip for any unneeded spaces.

Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx
Wins:305/1390
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):rancore227
Do you have a Microphone?:yes
PVP Strengths:sword fns
PVP Weaknesses:teams of 3 and fns spammers
How active are you?(1-10):8
How would you help Prodigious?:I would help by following my offivers / higher ranked leaders and make sure we win
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: ...... Cause :p jk i want to be in this clan because i think i can bring alot of things that can help this team
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:Frog when i was in Odious
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? Nothing u always win xD

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I'm proud of you guys, this is the second time Prodigious has reached the Finals of Clan Wars. Now, I hope to see us bring home this win next week. You guys are more than enough to beat the remaining two, as long you try your hardest. Lets get this W.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm proud of you guys, this is the second time Prodigious has reached the Finals of Clan Wars. Now, I hope to see us bring home this win next week. You guys are more than enough to beat the remaining two, as long you try your hardest. Lets get this W.
V>W V's more importa

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys beat Rebels, I remember day one of me applying and wanting so badly to join, I got accepted and things just got good no not good, great from there! I'm so proud, I will always be in support of you guys through every battle, fight, win, loss, I know you guys can take home the championship with what frog? 2-3 Rings now? Lol GL guys -love legendz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci