• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Well I was running to my route and he was right next to me so I started killing him. He then went in the house w/ tier 2's. I killed him/her. Kicked for targeting .
HUehhauhauha shanrrV2
I got a sword and killed two people on my route. he got a sword and chased me for like 5 minutes, then went back to the route. I followed him back to the route, he came at me, and I 1-shot him. kicked for targeting.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so some of you heard yesterday but I decided on making a clan montage, this will be MCSG ONLY, sorry if I told you yesterday that djplay was aloud,but I changed my mind. Do not send me full game, only the clip you want me to use. The clip better be good if not it's not going in, if you use Vegas poke me on ts if you want my render settings. Upload your clips to media fire after you rendered them out, send it on via skype. 3 clips per player max. Any other questions please ask.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok so some of you heard yesterday but I decided on making a clan montage, this will be MCSG ONLY, sorry if I told you yesterday that djplay was aloud,but I changed my mind. Do not send me full game, only the clip you want me to use. The clip better be good if not it's not going in, if you use Vegas poke me on ts if you want my render settings. Upload your clips to media fire after you rendered them out, send it on via skype. 3 clips per player max. Any other questions please ask.
No MineZ?
I'm done yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci