• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problem

KanekiPower

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, my names is KanekiPower and i have a big problem.. one of my haters has been edited a photo with my nickname on mcsg and she write on this photo " Sugeti pula toti !! " and " Biches suck my #@%& " ... he told me " You get reported for this photo " -.-. But i didn't do that... please anyone ( moderators ) can help me?

Please check my ip log pl0x...

Last edited:

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Make haters, your motivators.

Also, why do you need to care about someone's opinion of you? Have they been you for your entire life? No. So just dismiss that as misunderstanding of yourself.

KanekiPower

Platinum
Reaction score
Make haters, your motivators.

Also, why do you need to care about someone's opinion of you? Have they been you for your entire life? No. So just dismiss that as misunderstanding of yourself.
Yes but he edited that photo, and when she report me i think i will get remove... and i don't want to get remove because a kid want to remove me.. -.-

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Yes but he edited that photo, and when she report me i think i will get remove... and i don't want to get remove because a kid want to remove me.. -.-
Hm, well, maybe it's really obvious…

can't really help you there. Sorry. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci