• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Presenting... LOL-tars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, for the people in the LONG queue, do we now have to pay to get an avatar? If so, I can't get one :/
Dis ^ Sadly, I'll have to ask you to remove me from the queue :'c

Dominic20819

Survivor
Reaction score
'Boredom has arisen to the creation of these abominations'
When I started this thread I had perfectly humble intentions, to make little chibi avatars for this community which I hold dear. The avatars I made were cute and funny, just what I was looking for in an avatar. I never intended to take it to a serious level, or ever expected it to blow up in my face the way it did. It was a random phenomenon and I was loving it. Nothing beat seeing the reactions of someone who was getting their finished avatar, one of the reasons I decided to try to deliver in person if I could. I love looking around seeing players still using my avatars; surely this will stop but I will enjoy it while it lasts. As for now I do not have time anymore for keep it going. Life turns out to be quite the clock-runner, and for now it's best for me to stop. Time is rare; time is expensive. Now, it's just beyondmy capabilities for this to go on, and the feat of completing my queue... impossible (to be honest it frightens me how long it has gotten .-.) Now were faced with a problem. We have an eager queue, and a tired artist. The solution I have decided on is a dreaded one, and will be unpopular, but I will now be charging for art. So from now, lol-tars will be 10$. If I find myself in the future with lots of drive and lots of time, I may lower the price or make them free again. I will be sure to let y'all know, but for now and a foreseeable time, it's 10$. Hopefully this will give me some free time, and allow the people who would die without a lol-tar get one. Of course if you are in the queue within the 5$ to top range, it will remain 5$. This is hard my friends, you guys are all so amazing and I'm glad you were the community to first see my art (which I still consider abominations). This is not the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning. There are so many talented artists on these forums and although it pains me to do this to the art selection's largest thread, someone in time will take my place and get you your avatars, and I am by no means done with art so look for me in the future :p. I will allow a period of mourning on this page and any final orders.
Love you all,
OuchTheSchauzer
Do you except food stamps?

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So if I were to send you 10$ right now I would be first to get an avatar done?

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
'Boredom has arisen to the creation of these abominations'
When I started this thread I had perfectly humble intentions, to make little chibi avatars for this community which I hold dear. The avatars I made were cute and funny, just what I was looking for in an avatar. I never intended to take it to a serious level, or ever expected it to blow up in my face the way it did. It was a random phenomenon and I was loving it. Nothing beat seeing the reactions of someone who was getting their finished avatar, one of the reasons I decided to try to deliver in person if I could. I love looking around seeing players still using my avatars; surely this will stop but I will enjoy it while it lasts. As for now I do not have time anymore for keep it going. Life turns out to be quite the clock-runner, and for now it's best for me to stop. Time is rare; time is expensive. Now, it's just beyondmy capabilities for this to go on, and the feat of completing my queue... impossible (to be honest it frightens me how long it has gotten .-.) Now were faced with a problem. We have an eager queue, and a tired artist. The solution I have decided on is a dreaded one, and will be unpopular, but I will now be charging for art. So from now, lol-tars will be 10$. If I find myself in the future with lots of drive and lots of time, I may lower the price or make them free again. I will be sure to let y'all know, but for now and a foreseeable time, it's 10$. Hopefully this will give me some free time, and allow the people who would die without a lol-tar get one. Of course if you are in the queue within the 5$ to top range, it will remain 5$. This is hard my friends, you guys are all so amazing and I'm glad you were the community to first see my art (which I still consider abominations). This is not the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning. There are so many talented artists on these forums and although it pains me to do this to the art selection's largest thread, someone in time will take my place and get you your avatars, and I am by no means done with art so look for me in the future :p. I will allow a period of mourning on this page and any final orders.
Love you all,
OuchTheSchauzer
You have done so much good to us all. ByeBye LoLTars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci