• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prepaid American Express Gift-Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeScythe

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I had a problem when trying to donate. I am 15 years old and i do not have a credit card, this is no problem so I drove to target with my mother and i bought a $25 prepaid american express gift card . (planning to get Iron for 3 months) So I bought it, left and went home. Upon arriving home I was excited to get my iron, (first time donating) so I ran up stairs to my computer and logged in... I came to the Paypal payment page and put in my billing information in the guest account choice. I then entered the gift card's # and everything and clicked continue, but it gave me an error basically saying that my credit card # did not match my address. I quickly realized that because it was a gift card, my information did not match that of the gift card. So the problem is that it was a gift card :(
I'm not sure how you could fix this, or get an option for this etc, but I thought that I would let you guys know. I ended up giving my mother the gift card and just used hers. Thanks for taking the time to read all this and make sure to let me know if you fix this.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
This is an issue with paypal, not MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member