• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practice Servers

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
What about for au though?
Au1 - au4 are 24 player.
5/6 will be 48 player.
So.. yeh, wouldnt really work for AU.
Now I think thes'd be cool but you could always play a game for five minutes in lobby.
Say, it picks a map and after 4:00 it goes to DM. After five minutes it goes into game.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Au1 - au4 are 24 player.
5/6 will be 48 player.
Now I think thes'd be cool but you could always play a game for five minutes in lobby.
Say, it picks a map and after 4:00 it goes to DM. After five minutes it goes into game.
I know they used to have a 7th au what happened to that?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
What about those unused servers that the people above you are talking about? Did you read those posts before replying?
There's also the fact that I suggested we should use the highest servers for this.
They're unused for a reason.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They're unused for a reason.
If they are still paying for them then they might as well use them. And if they aren't, then it's not that big of a problem to change 1-2 Eu + US + 1 AU into a practice server.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I know they used to have a 7th au what happened to that?
It cost to much to have it. It was an 120 person server and only one game got played ever. So it was just wasting money to hold a server with only ever 1-3 people in it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It cost to much to have it. It was an 120 person server and only one game got played ever. So it was just wasting money to hold a server with only ever 1-3 people in it.
Why don't they make it a 24 player server? That worked fine.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Why don't they make it a 24 player server? That worked fine.
Well they have already removed it from the list and everyting like that. And from all the other servers on, they hardly fill up of an afternoon, the only time were they fill up straight away is on a weekend so, I wouldn't be terribly sure.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well they have already removed it from the list and everyting like that. And from all the other servers on, they hardly fill up of an afternoon, the only time were they fill up straight away is on a weekend so, I wouldn't be terribly sure.
Well then why not just change the 6th server to a practice if they aren't used that much?

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Well then why not just change the 6th server to a practice if they aren't used that much?
Like I said it is usually full on a weekend, and it really wouldn't help if one was taken away, seeing as there are hardly any in the first place.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Au1 - au4 are 24 player.
5/6 will be 48 player.
Au7? US 29-31? Eu 25-31? We have servers that aren't used

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci