• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Power

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:Universalplays_
Nᴀᴍᴇ:Sam
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ID:Universalghostz
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs:synq , reserve vessle
Wɪʟʟ Yᴏᴜ Bᴇ Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:yes i will everyday
actually denied, you denied to screenshare and you said "My minecraft crashed"

BossLeL

Survivor
Reaction score
Please , remove the false won, we have evidence that one of its member, Ign : PowerClan , had speed in the last round in 1v1 vs xBossCraftHD , if not take the loss, talk to a mod about this, peace .

By: xBossCraftHD // Trial-Leader of #Precise US.

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
Fake win? No one was banned or anything not taking down a win that deserves to us.
A mod clearly says that you just got Dqed, don´t make me go to talk to one and get you punished for fake wins.

Have a nice night

PreciseClan

Survivor
Reaction score
The clan only post fake wins, against electrics they loss 0-4 and he deteled on skype,
Random clan with random fake wins.
Not recommended. and he said ddosed me.

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
Please , remove the false won, we have evidence that one of its member, Ign : PowerClan , had speed in the last round in 1v1 vs xBossCraftHD , if not take the loss, talk to a mod about this, peace .

By: xBossCraftHD // Trial-Leader of #Precise US.
You realize he just played a USClanLeaderboards battle right? He isn't banned.. No proof or anything sorry bud get off my thread.

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
Lich Please tell them to take off the fake wins since they got DQed against Precise thanks to Sexual abuse.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Precise is a pathetic clan. Learn how to win a clan battle based on skill instead of having to rely on fake DQs, you guys disgust me. smh.

gang gnag gang

Reactions: joe

Sixzey

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Sinscere
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Nick
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ID: Tap has it
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Invincible, Clarity, Dexterity v1, Aura, Other clans i dont remember
Wɪʟʟ Yᴏᴜ Bᴇ Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: Yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci