• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Power

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Poxi
Name: Bram
Skype ID: bramalam1
Will You Be Active: most Certainly.
Have You Had Any Past Clan Experience: Yes I have been in clans for about 2 years now.
No denied no Pulse randies and u were in arise and u sucked.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Pulse Randies? I love how your own clan admit to using randies in the last round and then you banned them off teamspeak without even knowing what they told me. So how are you calling us randy? You're lucky you even scored 3 points just by DQs. Don't call us rands when you can't own a clan that can't play without using rands. I don't mind declining him cause he was in pulse but Don't call us rands when Crinkle can 1v5 your whole clan.
Yo I know you're not trying to roast another clan omfg

Forb

Platinum
Reaction score
Pulse Randies? I love how your own clan admit to using randies in the last round and then you banned them off teamspeak without even knowing what they told me. So how are you calling us randy? You're lucky you even scored 3 points just by DQs. Don't call us rands when you can't own a clan that can't play without using rands. I don't mind declining him cause he was in pulse but Don't call us rands when Crinkle can 1v5 your whole clan.
You mean 1v5 on a choke? Yeah he must be a g0d. Lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci