• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potions!

FletchMaster26

Tribute
Reaction score
Just unearthing this thread, because everyone has forgotten about it, and it's still a good idea

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I like this idea! There could even be sugar cane around the map that you have to harvest for potions.
Even if i like that idea id have to say that that wouldnt be possible because sugar is used to make potions of swiftness which, i think, wouldnt be allowed in the Survival Games because people under their efects could make people think they are speed haking. Potions of swifness would make speed hakers harder to catch.

Apart from that i really think potios should be in the games ;)

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
i think it should be like something i campaigned a lot before. to get potions i think you should work SUPER HARD. i think its fair that to get potion ingredients and the facilities to make them, (cauldron brewing stand) you have to do something really difficult e.g. jumping puzzle over lava/crippling drop/fire (this should be one way so you can get back easily e.g. one way piston door) then you should be allowed to get stuff for potion/splash potions of healing, regen, fire resistance , strength and weakness this way you can get a good advantage for a good reward

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci