• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potions in MCSG

Should potions be added?

• Total voters

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
But I'm not asking for where mods are in every single game... I just asking why do they leave before the game even starts? Why leave when you die? You can still monitor the game dead.. You have spectators in the game to help point out who is looking suspicious. Yes I know they do have jobs and social lives but you can't multitask, it's inefficient. If you need to worry about your job or something the do that. But don't try to concentrate on two different things at one time. Especially a computer game vs. your job.

By the way, I thought you had to be 16+ to be a moderator, most people around that age are still in school.
I know it's difficult to monitor many servers at one time, but isn't that what you signed up for when you applied to be a mod? And why there are others out there to help?
Oh yeah. I do notice that they leave a lot before the game starts... I don't know. Sometimes I have to leave a game because of something impotant or something. Or maybe they just want to let someone else play. Sorry about that. :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Speed potion + Ice on Teweran + NoCheatPlus = Kick ;p

chrisinden

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, but rare, and only found in the cornocopia. Also, ender pearls would be great to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci