• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Possible Way To Reduce Hacking

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
If they are banned for 7 days they will care about their stats AFTER they come back.

As long as you don't hack you shouldn't have to worry about it :D
My bad, I forgot to take into consideration the 'lighter' hackers such as a sprint mod. I agree with you there, however when it comes to larger hackers with aimbots and huge advantages they tend to receive larger suspensions and don't give a damn bout stats so much.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
My bad, I forgot to take into consideration the 'lighter' hackers such as a sprint mod. I agree with you there, however when it comes to larger hackers with aimbots and huge advantages they tend to receive larger suspensions and don't give a damn bout stats so much.
Just to let you know, it doesn't matter what type of hack you have. The first offense is a 7 day ban and the second hacking offense is a permaban.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Just to let you know, it doesn't matter what type of hack you have. The first offense is a 7 day ban and the second hacking offense is a permaban.
Those with larger hacks don't tend to care about their stats as they know they will be banned, there's ones that just like to ruin others game play and see how much they can do it and those who like to gain small advantages.

ImProsaur

Tribute
Reaction score
Lets think about this. If you are wrongfully banned for hacking by a mod your stats would be reset. That is not fair at all. For example will take the Canziano ban for instance, if this was implemented he would have lost all his stats for being wrongfully accused. (not trying to start a flame war)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Lets think about this. If you are wrongfully banned for hacking by a mod your stats would be reset. That is not fair at all. For example will take the Canziano ban for instance, if this was implemented he would have lost all his stats for being wrongfully accused. (not trying to start a flame war)
The stats wouldn't be erased, they would just be reset. They could always save the stats in case someone was wrongfully accused of hacking.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Expanding on BetaPuffle's idea: there could be a place where mods could see all the recent /reports and go to the said servers. This way more hackers are gone and the mods that are reporting/banning the hackers could be rewarded. You're right Fusionzz, there have been a LOT of hackers lately in MCSG, and the ways that are being used right now aren't too effective. Not everyone can record.

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
Lately, hacking has become a huge issue. :mad: I've been thinking of ways to reduce hacking, and this is what I've come up with.

How about when when someone is found guilty of hacking their stats are reset?

This would greatly discourage players from hacking because they would not want to lose all of the wins, kills, killstreaks, etc, that they have achieved. This wouldn't be extremely hard to do, and it could make a huge impact.

Tell me what you think down below.

And yes, there were 3 hackers in the game before I made this! :)
Nope, when someone is caught hacking, they should be Permanently Banned. Due to the fact most the hackers hack through boredom or pure disrespect and brainpower. They are bad at a game because they can't spend the time legitimately playing to get the skills needed to become better. They will NEVER change, regardless of points or stats. They just want to fulfil their temporary Ego Needs. - Perm bans are the only way forward when dealing with hackers in my opinion.

Regards,

X920MikeyB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci