• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Popular Community Suggestions (Comment yours and I might add them/it)

Do you like most of these ideas or all and want them implemented?

• Total voters

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
These are all great ideas Cryptic_Gamer . I especially like the option of being able to change your vote because that would help a ton if someone voted for the wrong map. Other than that, the other features are great as well.
Thanks, and yeah I also miss the option to change votes and skip and vote too.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
I like all your ideas, except for number 5. I really would enjoy seeing MCSGv1 servers, but the more recent MCSGv1, that'd be cool. But if they did do that (Which I unfortunately don't think they will), they should put maps like Yellowstone, Skyland's Survival, SG Anceint Japan, and other maps from MCSGv1 that were there. I think that MCSG may be sort of making regional leaderboards, and weekly/monthly. A lot of people encourage them to do it, I am pretty sure they'll do it at some point, at least I hope they will.
I actually really like that idea, only not the ancient japan part because I get about 15 fps on there but for everyone else and the map itself I would like to see it :)

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
The only problem I see in this list is number 8; with the 4 man deathmatch. I find myself getting double teamed by the other two people all too often, just because that gives them a better chance at winning, which wouldn't be such a problem if the deathmatch arena was bigger and not just confined to the small area of corn. Having 4 players in a deathmatch would make triple teaming the biggest threat an all-too-often occurrence. Dealing with 2 players is difficult enough (save for the times when the last two people have leather armor and tier 1 weapons), but having an amazing game and killing like 11 people, then getting triple teamed in the deathmatch by 3 people who didn't even know each other would be aggravating.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
The only problem I see in this list is number 8; with the 4 man deathmatch. I find myself getting double teamed by the other two people all too often, just because that gives them a better chance at winning, which wouldn't be such a problem if the deathmatch arena was bigger and not just confined to the small area of corn. Having 4 players in a deathmatch would make triple teaming the biggest threat an all-too-often occurrence. Dealing with 2 players is difficult enough (save for the times when the last two people have leather armor and tier 1 weapons), but having an amazing game and killing like 11 people, then getting triple teamed in the deathmatch by 3 people who didn't even know each other would be aggravating.
Yeah that was the only problem I could think of too, it is just a poplular idea and if the maps all had bigger custom deathmatch arenas I would be ine with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci