• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FIX THE LAG
Things like this take time and must be done carefully to ensure no mistakes are made or the whole thing can just get even worse. Be patient, good things are to come.

rider056

Tribute
Reaction score
Things like this take time and must be done carefully to ensure no mistakes are made or the whole thing can just get even worse. Be patient, good things are to come.
Well right now all i see is more bad stuff.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Yay dragontixan will know what lag we experience compared to he's 0.00000000000001 ms

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
all of the asians (not being racist its just where they live) are going to be complaining about the lag it will be really funny to see cause i get 1000 ms

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
If the AU servers move to AU, can we has AS (Asia) servers C:
Half of AU is Asian players and the other half is Australians.
I don't mind the change, but some others won't.
Pwease. I'll give you newborn puppies, narwhals and furrets arriving at your home if you do.
If there isn't enough budget yet, I'll wait. Patience c: ( If that is planned, leave it in Singapore ~~ )

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If the AU servers move to AU, can we has AS (Asia) servers C:
Half of AU is Asian players and the other half is Australians.
I don't mind the change, but some others won't.
Pwease. I'll give you newborn puppies, narwhals and furrets arriving at your home if you do.
If there isn't enough budget yet, I'll wait. Patience c: ( If that is planned, leave it in Singapore ~~ )
Alot less Asians then you'd think. xD

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
I said Asia. IT IS THE BIGGEST CONTINENT AND IT HAS THE MOST GAMERS! It is better to expand than make more and more servers in one area.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
YES 100 WINS! DOOD THERE IS AN ASTEROID HEADED TOWARDS THE SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE! I JUST GOT 100 WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci