• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon?

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had the same idea too! It's just that I don't have to courage to do it :p still an awesome though! My fully EV trained Milotic will dominate ;)

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ugh, don't even get me started... I'm all about competitive, heck, it took me 200 eggs to get a single perfect Bulbasaur... But worth it!

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Been playing pokemon since the release of Ruby and Sapphire. Been in the competitive field for about half a year now. Most of that time on PS, but I've taken the time to make a lot of competitive pokemon. As of now, I think I got like 20+ battle ready pokemon, with more on the way. c:

Outside of competitive though, I love breeding the pokemon and getting shinies. I got over a box worth of shinies, (some we're powersaved, but the rest are legit). I love breeding the pokemon to, mainly because it's just some mindless to do while I watch youtube, and since I got a Japanese 6iv ditto, breeding proper pokemon have never been easier. c:

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I actually have a decent amount of entries in the series however I do not play Pokemon that often :/

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I still play Pokémon Y from time to time. I love breeding Pokémons for competitive play, though I rarely use them competitively myself. It's fun to see that there are quite a few people in this community who still play the games!

Ugh, don't even get me started... I'm all about competitive, heck, it took me 200 eggs to get a single perfect Bulbasaur... But worth it!
Just curious about this Bulbasaur, what IVs/EVs/Abilities/Nature does it have?

Last edited:

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still play Pokémon Y from time to time. I love breeding Pokémons for competitive play, though I rarely use them competitively myself. It's fun to see that there are quite a few people in this community who still play the games!

Just curious about this Bulbasaur, what IVs/EVs/Abilities/Nature does it have?
Perfect IVs (6 all), Nature: Calm, Evs: Fully trained (not telling you my strategy ;)).

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
I play Pokémon Omega Ruby competitively.
FC: 4914-5672-7556

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci