• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Z?

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
This almost confirms that there will be a new Pokemon Game coming in a different region.
The funny thing about this is the palace in the game is made 300 years ago. The same time Napoleon Bonaparte was around and during that time, France took over many regions and made France a powerful country during that time. As well, the Palace in Kalos is a reflection of the Palace at Versailles and even the buildings look the same.

Remember, Kalos = France in terms of its structure.

As well with the berries thing it could be a DLC we really don't know at this point.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I am quite positive they'll make a Pokemon Z... they reason are pretty basic, just like everyone else said, there is a third legendary (Zygarde) which's name starts with a Z, also if you pay attenton you'll notice that, other than the game having lots of references to the first three games (the first forest being an exact replica of Viridian Forest for example), they colours they used for the games are Red (with Yveltal being red), blue (with Xerneas being blue) and theres one missing colour.... green! wich coincidentally matched the third legendarie's colour! which didnt get a title of its own.

I dont know they could always change everything aorund just like they did with B2/W2... so I guess we'll see. Still not denying the Pokemon Z option though! ;)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't GameFreak state there wouldn't be Pokemon Z? The last trio completing game was Platinum. HeartGold And SoulSilver completely disregarded a remake of Crystal, and Black and White just got remade. Right now, the pattern isn't going in that direction. But then again, those Japanese... always surprising us :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci