• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Showdown Replays

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, I've been trying to create a good team. Especially since the new tiers are coming out.
There are a handful great mons in RU at the moment. I slapped 5 of them and a spinner on a team and voila, #6 on the ladder.

Stuff I recommend using:

Assault Vest Excavalier- Megahorn / Knock off / Drill Run / Iron Head
- Eats up hits from Shaymin, Kyurem and Reuniclus, and to a lesser extent Yanmega. Utility with Knock off also.

Choice Specs Kyurem banned
- Holy balls this thing is a monster. Literally 2hkoes everything in the tier with rocks up if you give it HP fire

Yanmega- Air slash / Bug buzz / Protect / Giga drain - Modest, 252 spa 252 spe
- Best late game cleaner in the tier hands down

Rhyperior
- Reliable rocks setter that checks a ton of mons in the tier

Raikou
- Can run scarf, specs, e-belt, calm mind depending on the team's needs. Strong, fast and respectably bulky.

Shaymin
- Life orb seed flare takes lives. HP fire is the best hidden power to run with Escavalier everywhere.

Sharpedo
- Not as good as Yanmega IMO, but doesn't desperately need to be paired with a spinner / defogger

Tornauds lolbanned
- Hurricane, Grass knot, Superpower.. ouch.

Aromatisse
- Staple on stall teams, can wish pass, aromatherapy and beat most special attackers in the tier

Cobalion
- Swords dance lum berry is really threatening with steel typing letting it set up on tons of stuff; also makes a good pivot with rocks and volt switch

Hitmontop
- Reliable spinner with intimidate; can use foresight to guarantee a spin and toxic to cripple switch-ins

Reuniclus
- trick room set > calm mind imo, but both can do work

Gligar
- Not as good as it was last generation with Knock Off everywhere, but still checks a bunch of physical attackers and probably the best defogger in the tier.

Last edited:

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Almost Any Ability is great if any of you haven't played it yet.

I'm enjoying it ;D

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Your opponent was terrible :[ the sequence at the end where you were expecting him to switch to Espeon but he didn't crushed my soul. das a gg doe.
lol, I just clicked random battle and battled someone I like battling in the real game better :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci