• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire multiple polls!

DON'T VOTE HERE UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY BUY IT

• Omega Ruby

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully they do a emerald remake later. But I would probably get ruby as I haven't played that much. I have 300+ hours on emerald and 80+ on sapphire and my brother lost ruby.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I depends, since I have 3 friends I always buy the newer pokemon games with well have to see. We usually try to do 2 and 2, like with Pokemon X and Y. Me and one of them got Y and the other two got X :p

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Omega Ruby. All my life, I've held a special place in my heart for Groudon <33.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Choosing the starter in this region is kinda tough, but I have a feeling I'll go for Treecko.

Also, Omega Ruby.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I'm thinking Omega Ruby. Not sure why, I just have a better feeling about that game. I'll have to see gameplay on both, though. This sure is going to be a very interesting next set of Pokemon games that's for sure. :D

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Hopefully they do a emerald remake later. But I would probably get ruby as I haven't played that much. I have 300+ hours on emerald and 80+ on sapphire and my brother lost ruby.
They never really do 3rd game remakes. If you look at FireRed and LeafGreen, they never did a perhaps, ElectricYellow or something. SoulSilver and HeartGold were both remakes, and I'm not very sure if they had a third game. I personally believe the next game after Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is going to be a third game to the Kalos region, Pokemon Z, but you never know. :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They never really do 3rd game remakes. If you look at FireRed and LeafGreen, they never did a perhaps, ElectricYellow or something. SoulSilver and HeartGold were both remakes, and I'm not very sure if they had a third game. I personally believe the next game after Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is going to be a third game to the Kalos region, Pokemon Z, but you never know. :D
They never made a remake for Crystal. I personally think it should've been ColonCrystal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci