• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points glitch.

idlib

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright so i had a couple of my friends having this problem and it's a glitch i think? I'm not sure!
It's after i won my 7th game i got 200+ points and i had 432 points. Next day i'll log on the sever and when i do it says (Idlib, 432) but when i talk it gives me my old score which i can't really remember it was like 185? but anyways! the guy killed me i lost 9 points and that's where it actually started i logged in again and it showed that i had my old points... so i lost over 200 points.

DrewBlu123

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah this happened to me also. I only lost 53 points, so it wasn't as bad as your case. But it hasn't happened to me since the new update.

Reaction score
it happened to me too also my friend did a glitch to make you invisible I've seen it only one time before lol its an amazing glitch if your good at knowing how do do it its really complicating

idlib

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope chad fixes it, or atleast try to give points back or so :L.

Reaction score
Hell I gained all my points back I got 775 hope it stays there when I get home this after noon if it's any lower I will be mad :'(

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
Dosnt matter about points... it beta it gonna reset at some points. So u can have millions u will come back to 100 at some point in the next months.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright so i had a couple of my friends having this problem and it's a glitch i think? I'm not sure!
It's after i won my 7th game i got 200+ points and i had 432 points. Next day i'll log on the sever and when i do it says (Idlib, 432) but when i talk it gives me my old score which i can't really remember it was like 185? but anyways! the guy killed me i lost 9 points and that's where it actually started i logged in again and it showed that i had my old points... so i lost over 200 points.
and it can be the ghost, some peoples ghosts stays in server then people kill them to end the game, it makes the ghost lose points then when u log back in u have lost a few points depends how long the ghost stayed in for.

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it was purposely done because when you did /records before it didn't show all your points. It showed the amount of points you were reset to. It happened to everyone, I think it was a fix.

Reaction score
and it can be the ghost, some peoples ghosts stays in server then people kill them to end the game, it makes the ghost lose points then when u log back in u have lost a few points depends how long the ghost stayed in for.
ghosts lolz I'm bored wanna go home to play minecraft school is lame >.<

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah. I killed like 5 people earlier, and my points didn't go up or down... And before the update me score went from 160 something to 97...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci