• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points for Winning: Why this would make games better.

jlo_xyloto

Tribute
Reaction score
Seriously whatever I don't even care. Anytime a non-donor makes a suggestion they get patronised by all the rich boys.

jlo_xyloto

Tribute
Reaction score
You realize the majority of people replying here were non-donors?

You all side with them. I don't care anymore, I'm not going to make anymore suggestions, because all of you are satisfied with the same old thing.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
You all side with them. I don't care anymore, I'm not going to make anymore suggestions, because all of you are satisfied with the same old thing.
Lol, only two donors commented... and saying "all you rich boys" was a little bit out of line... As for the actual suggestion, I wouldnt mind seeing a points prize for winning, but for the majority of the time, this is what the achievements system was supposed to achieve. You do good in a match, you get extra points! Kinda covers what your trying to suggest...

Also, what you may be confused about is the old kick message used to be was, "You were kicked for a player of a higher rank." I would know, I suggested it... That meant rank as in, permissions wise.

The ranking system goes
Player->Iron->Gold->Diamond->Friend->Vip->Mod->Sr Mod->Admin->Community Manager->ChadtheDJ->Developer

Currently it says so that a donor or staff member could join, as the kick message. They both meant the same thing.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
I think only the winner should get the points

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, only two donors commented... and saying "all you rich boys" was a little bit out of line... As for the actual suggestion, I wouldnt mind seeing a points prize for winning, but for the majority of the time, this is what the achievements system was supposed to achieve. You do good in a match, you get extra points! Kinda covers what your trying to suggest...

Also, what you may be confused about is the old kick message used to be was, "You were kicked for a player of a higher rank." I would know, I suggested it... That meant rank as in, permissions wise.

The ranking system goes
Player->Iron->Gold->Diamond->Friend->Vip->Mod->Sr Mod->Admin->Community Manager->ChadtheDJ->Developer

Currently it says so that a donor or staff member could join, as the kick message. They both meant the same thing.
I would love to see Chad get kicked by Subversion joining a game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci