• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points For Ranks?

Did you like the suggestion?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, but it would need improving.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think we should have anything more in our names. The points are nice, and the name should obviously be there, but there shouldn't be any sort of title. Not the clan name, not the title or skill level or whatever.

That just makes this seem to much like one of those silly flash games, or one of those over-popular games where you just try to rank up.

If anything of the sort were to be added, I think you should be able to create your own title at the cost of points. Like what saucy suggested, but you should also be able to either turn your title on or off or switch between titles you have already created. It may add a bit more interest to points, because I think being able to make my own title would be interesting if it was implemented.

I still don't think this would be worth adding though.
Thanks for the response, I like the idea of customizing the title itself for clan uses. I think we now know though that this isnt worth adding. Thanks ;)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Meh, I don't know. I like to uphold the saying that "Points don't matter." This is actually really hypocritical considering I'm a major point hog. XD
Do wins matter? Do ratios matter? No, because this is just a game. Let people play for points if this so desire; points may matter to them.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this feature does not need to be added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci