• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points and scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poaji

Spectator
Reaction score
I think points should be different than what they are now. People should start at zero and only gain points for killing and winning but not lose all of it by dying once. Most people on these servers are ranked as either 100 because they just started or 0 because they lost them all by dying a few times. The only other people have 109432342 points because they hack.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i'm not hacking and my score is 290 at the moment... get known a bit better with the game, and you will win.. so your score rises :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think points should be different than what they are now. People should start at zero and only gain points for killing and winning but not lose all of it by dying once. Most people on these servers are ranked as either 100 because they just started or 0 because they lost them all by dying a few times. The only other people have 109432342 points because they hack.
Can you point at someone with THAT score? :p

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
I had 700+ points one time... Then I was a ghost and lost 300+ overnight. One time I accidentally logged out while I was trying to change my settings, and the guy I had killed earlier got 90 points (the whole losing points on logout thing, to stop pvplogging).

Point is, the point system isn't perfect, probably never will be, but I know for sure that it'll get much, much better over time, because if someone can program the SG plugin, they're pretty good in my eyes!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, It takes time to get improved I think :eek:

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, but we know they are working on it :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
But I still havn't seen someone with a score this big :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Points are being reset at the end of beta. Remember, kills dont matter and the points are made up. If winning is a challenge you'd like to take on then do it but the point is to have fun.

Also, players who hack are being dealt with and there are plenty of players in the top who have never touched hacked clients. Dont assume just because somebody uses hacks just because they killed you once.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
Some people got close... though many of them were pvploggers and a few hackers, but the legit people, they're the real good people!

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
Points are being reset at the end of beta. Remember, kills dont matter and the points are made up. If winning is a challenge you'd like to take on then do it but the point is to have fun.

Also, players who hack are being dealt with and there are plenty of players in the top who have never touched hacked clients. Dont assume just because somebody uses hacks just because they killed you once.
ohey, cameron is a mod :D
gratz dude, I've got an app in, but I think I submitted it too late for this round '>.<
If I did, it'll get read in the next one right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci